Muhammed Hassan...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I thought he was going to be a big time heel, a more modern version of the old school WWF. They could've continued the Muslim thing with Daivari, the stuff that the WWE would've been able to do could still be going on today.

Does anyone think that the Hassan gimmick was "too much"?

Molestargazer

Reaction score
He was above average imo. I think it was his gimmick that got him over, he was solid in ring and would have been a good addition certaintly dolls, but I just think his gimmick was the reason for him being so succesful in his short run.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
He was great in my eyes. His character, in ring skills, his heel heat, all good to me. I miss the guy actually.

MikeRaw

If we can't have Muhammed Hassan back, I'd give a nute to see Charlie Haas come out as Muhammed HAASan.

phantomgerald

Yeah, if they build him up more, and then transform him to a big face, won't they be sending a huge message to the entire world, or at least America? That race doesn't matter. But obviously they have to racist-fy the whole thing, which was fucking stupid that forced the network they were on to ask them to pull it.

Kizza

His character was brilliant, and he pulled it off decently well, but he was never anything too spectacular in the ring. Too bad UGN basically ended his career by making sure he got pulled off the air.

Qwake

LMAO I remember him. I remember he used to have little interactions with Jericho and I think they had a few matches on RAW until the draft (the good old drafts where the GM chose who they wanted on their brand, none of this randomly choosing bullshit), he got chosen to go to SD and fought in a 6-Man match that was suposed to be for the new world title for SD but then Batista was drafted to SD and since he was world champ SD didnt need a new world title or something.

Hassan was awesome, wasn't bad in the ring but was awesome either but with the heat he got he didn't need to be great in the ring because the fans spent most of their time booing him anyways. It would be great if he came back sometime but that's not gonna happen. :(

C4

He was an excellent character, could have been the future Iron Shiek. :glare:

C4

Actually it was when he attacked Eugene at WrestleMania 21 and Hogan came to the rescue.

It was so perfectly put together, I'll always remember that.

the dark knight

Sold, meaning accessible.

And does anyone remember probably the best moment of Muhammad Hassan's career? When he entered the Royal Rumble 05.

[YT]LT32JLIQq_M[/YT]
sold meaning accessible? lool wtf? go get the damn thing from the media section and send it to your phone.

Vengeance

Reaction score
The only thing I didn't like about Hassan was that he was usually trying not to burst out laughing while cutting his promos. Good character, good wrestler, great potential, but he wanted to be the new Rock. He could be brought back as Santino's cousin, now THAT would be something!