Muhammed Hassan...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

for the record, i always thought it was stupid daivari always spoke farsi, never arabic.

edit-

damn i thought i posted in this thread already

Great One

Lol, of course I do, I bring him up randomly every now and then because he was fucking AMAZING. I swear if he was still around today, he would be my #2 favorite wrestler, the guy was a God.

Montana

I'm surprised how much love Hassan gets years after his departure. It thought he was OK. Not the greatest, but pretty good on the mic. His in ring work was decent at best. I'm sure if he came back you would get tired of him in about 6 months. I don't recall him getting much respect when he was around.

Great One

How? It's not sold anymore.

I was so pissed off when Cena just went out and completely BURIED him and broke his undefeated streak, while leaving Hassan and Daivari both busted open and in blood, sigh.

the dark knight

rofl, i always wondered if there are people who actually pay for their ring tones. wtf man? FUCKING DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE INTERNET AND SEND IT TO YOUR PHONE!

i got all rassslerrsss' theme songs on my phone and i never paid for shit.

ok except christian's new one, which i cant find atm. not a good quality one i mean.

edit-

seriously, every time i see wwe advertise their ring tones i go like WTF? who pays for that shit?

Montana

Yeah, most old phones you can't hook up to your computer, and even some new phones have blocks against adding your ringtone. My current phone had a block on it and it took like 9 months to adjust the phone setting. I needed to download some editor. I normally always have my phone on vibrate anyway, so it don't really matter.

the dark knight

are you guys serious? if your song can playback the ringtones you buy from wwe.com, you get anything sent on it and it'll work. if its blocked or whatever, you CAN hack the OS and get everything to work. wtf guys? i got shitloads of games, softwares and music on my phone..

monk, whats your model?

xtremebadass

That guy was awesome. He was such a dick it was great. He gets Vickie Guerrero heat without even trying. He had a great look, had a pretty good in ring moveset, shame he didn't stick around longer. He could have taken the anti-american angle straight to the top. He had all the tools, all he needed was more time.

Great One

I wasn't implying that I was going to buy it you fucking moronic twat.

Wordlife

I think my favorite moment of Muhmmed Hassan was in the Royal Rumble where EVERYONE eliminated him lol and they waited for him to enter the ring and they threw him out fast