MTV Undecided On Whether Or Not Jersey Shore Season 6 Will Happen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
jersey_shore_40238.jpg

It seemed like it was just a fad, at first. A brief fascination on the part of TV viewers for a group of self-proclaimed guidos and guidettes. And then it turned into the song that never end, as season after season, the cast of Jersey Shore reunites for more shenanigans. Will it ever end? From the sound of it, it’s undecided at this point.

Pauly D has reality spin-off series The Pauly D Project coming up. And then there’s the Snooki/JWoww reality show that’s in the works. But will there be a Jersey Shore Season 6? According to what an MTV rep told MTV News, "No decision has been made yet on a sixth season of Jersey Shore. "

Many would likely say that the series and the concept has run its course, and there’s certainly an argument to be made there. Ratings have declined since its earlier seasons, but with more than five million still tuning in each week for the series’ fifth season, MTV may want to try to stick with it for as long as they can. Then there’s the matter of cast availability. With the recent confirmation that Nicole “Snooki†Polizzi is pregnant and engaged, her days of partying on the Shore may be over for a while. From what MTV News posted, Pauly D sounds up for it, but who knows if the rest of the cast is?

On a related note, I wonder if MTV would consider doing a full recast. Now that some of the JS cast is moving on to spin-off series, not to mention marriage and children, perhaps the series is ready to start fresh?

cinemablend

Cant believe its already gone for 5 seasons, not that ive watched it but it looks crap

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Cancel it. I've never watched it and I have never planned to. I've seen clips and they make everyone look like complete jackasses.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I like the show, but it's time for everyone to go do their own thing, you can only show them going out, partying and picking up grenades so often without it becoming a bit repetitive.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Good ridance if it goes away I will be happy. 4 or 5 blueberries who don't know crap on tv making everyone think they are great and role models.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Good ridance if it goes away I will be happy. 4 or 5 blueberries who don't know crap on tv making everyone think they are great and role models.

The world is really a fucked up place if they're considered role models.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

They're not on TV to inspire. Their conflicts are meant to entertain, just like on any other reality show, whether it be Hogan knows best or Survivor. I like it personally, because no matter how apeshit they get, or how ridiculously uneducated a few of them are (Vinny's pretty smart, to be fair), I think the show is fun.

I do also look forward to the Pauly D Project, but I don't know how well I'm going to like a Paul D without a Vinny...

W-olf

Reaction score
Bye Adious give me more Teen Wolf its the only reason I still watch any mtv programming .

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Regardless of whether the Jersey Shore is shut down, there will still be the many spin-offs that we will be subjected to.