• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG Mafia, Angels vs. Enemies - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Wasn’t gonna lose the game then either :draper2

That’s also just like citing your chris town read that came before he did what made me think he was scum too btw

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Wasn’t gonna lose the game then either :draper2

That’s also just like citing your chris town read that came before he did what made me think he was scum too btw
Nah you were being paranoid, solid blue for me means definitely town. Being on the wrong side of one lynch isn't enough to be like "fuck it, let's lynch you next" lmao

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
It is amusing that I was taken to task for not easily giving out solid blue reads by people who lynched their own solid blue read though, especially when I actually DID give that person a solid blue read! :lol

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
I sticked with some of my reads. I was right about Chris.

Phen0m wagon was pure town wagon lol, all people who voted him were town.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Gonna come clean, I did the roll for this one. I seriously considered rerolling when it came up with OMB on the scum team given how hard he's crippled scum teams before

RDK

All glory to God
Gonna come clean, I did the roll for this one. I seriously considered rerolling when it came up with OMB on the scum team given how hard he's crippled scum teams before

this is exactly the kind of wifom i want to avoid always. Poyser did well to spot a tell that happened to work. Next time maybe it won't work if the correct adjustments are made in the correct way. I'd rather good activity and effort than for everyone to play like they're "tier whatever". Glad everyone that signed up did and glad you didn't reroll

Poyser

Pathological Liar
OMB is a better scum player than you, at least he only gets himself caught

Status
Not open for further replies.