MTG Mafia, Angels vs. Enemies - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Thanks for the game Haza :)

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Gonna come clean, I did the roll for this one. I seriously considered rerolling when it came up with OMB on the scum team given how hard he's crippled scum teams before

:reigns3

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
yeah thats what i was telling lethal in the qt, i think he was getting lynched over omb, since I assume u guys had already decided omb was scum so there was no real need to lynch him that quickly as u were in a position to already explore other scum options anyways. all lethal really did was make the win faster for u guys in the end :( sad

I was screwed any way it went - kill as SK and I get lynched, not use the kill and fire the daykill to buy town reads, or not use the daykill and not get lynched either, survive the next day. Poyser had me dead to rights over early stupid mistakes and contradictions that I had made. Having to answer 50+ questions on a catchup was daunting.

Did people actually want me to rep or kill Lawls lol

Well tbh you put the rule in and didn't stick to it, so :draper2

Reactions: Rugrat

Alco

Reaction score
Thanks for the game, Haza. I had fun (to a certain extent :side: )

Just a bit SAD you robbed your PAL of an HM :hogansun

Reactions: RDK

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was screwed any way it went - kill as SK and I get lynched, not use the kill and fire the daykill to buy town reads, or not use the daykill and not get lynched either, survive the next day. Poyser had me dead to rights over early stupid mistakes and contradictions that I had made. Having to answer 50+ questions on a catchup was daunting.

In all honesty, I didn't expect you to handle that barrage as well as you did. I think you showed a lot of improvements to recent games :)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

I did feel bad when you came back to a million tags :heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

the rule was 5 posts per cycle, there were 5 full cycles thus a requirement of ~25 posts through the game, it was close but I stick by not repping or modkilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.