Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The fuck is your problem? Seriously, you've been up my arse all evening for ? reasons. I provided my reads and thoughts earlier, and I'm leaving them as that. Nothing has changed on them.

Now you want me repped out? You used the same tactic on Sky? Maybe I'll send a bullet your way after all.
:heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if you shoot Odo I swear to fucking god

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As I said, worst vig ever

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's more that I think we can probably do without the kicking while down and general nasty attitude. I'm down for some light trolling but there's no need to make thing worse was my point. I'll just stay out of it :/

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And I eagerly await the next insult. Fun times.

Haza, if you bothered to read my posts (which you don't), you'd know why I am annoyed. I was not going to be let up on at all after my terrible D1 postings, and Odo pushed for the claim. Not wanting to plague the 2nd day with a wagon/claim, I did it to get it over and done with. As much as it's annoying, I read Odo town for it as it prevents the janitor on me, and if I happen to be blocked/killed, then I'm hopeful that someone has their eye on me so it's basically a win-win for town.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:lmao if you think I'm actually shooting anyone

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Who’s being kicked? Lethal is kicking himself here, there’s no reason for him to be ‘down’

I don’t want him blasting townies like he’s done the other 7 tines he’s drawn vig (which btw, why does this keep happening) so this works out just fine

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
just tag me when it's day :tom:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff, I'll be nice to you. I've got Odo, yourself, Rugrat, OMB, CP & Tweets as town leans/reads. Scum leans I have are Curry, Mitch, E-V & Chris.

Barry, PHEN0M, Haza, Sky as nulls.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, I'll be nice to you. I've got Odo, yourself, Rugrat, OMB, CP & Tweets as town leans/reads. Scum leans I have are Curry, Mitch, E-V & Chris.

Barry, PHEN0M, Haza, Sky as nulls.

any particular reason for the scum read on curry. apologies if you have expanded on it already.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Who’s being kicked? Lethal is kicking himself here, there’s no reason for him to be ‘down’

I don’t want him blasting townies like he’s done the other 7 tines he’s drawn vig (which btw, why does this keep happening) so this works out just fine

:francis

I would t want you shooting anyway, you are the worst vig I’ve ever seen

Lethal should not shoot, ever, barring extraordinary circumstances, which these are not

apology accepted

@Big Man rep Alco in for Lethal please

Grow up you big fucking baby

It’s not even heated, it’s just pearl clutching from a guy who should know better

As I said, worst vig ever

:francis

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And I eagerly await the next insult. Fun times.

Haza, if you bothered to read my posts (which you don't), you'd know why I am annoyed. I was not going to be let up on at all after my terrible D1 postings, and Odo pushed for the claim. Not wanting to plague the 2nd day with a wagon/claim, I did it to get it over and done with. As much as it's annoying, I read Odo town for it as it prevents the janitor on me, and if I happen to be blocked/killed, then I'm hopeful that someone has their eye on me so it's basically a win-win for town.

To part 1 I am sorry and like i've said it's not personal at all it's actually a big hole in my game that I leave big holes in my context on the game as I just cant be bothered to read stuff i've missed when I'm AFK (which is pretty much always when you're posting) unless it's directly quoted to me or someone asks me to look at A or B etc. I'll work on it.

I still don't know why less than 10% of the game asking you to claim while there is no wagon on you and no threat to you from a vig (because you know you are the vig) gives you reason to claim and if you decide to do that it's on you, so your annoyance is pretty much entirely self inflicted, next time just say you'll claim after night and be done with it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
any particular reason for the scum read on curry. apologies if you have expanded on it already.

Just reminds me of his WWF Mafia game from WF. A whole lot of activity without doing much. Case in point:

Oh I'm caught up in general, I just don't note the pairings stuff as I read and do that sort of thing when I can be bothered to look back and there's not much going on.

I mean, there's plenty going on but he can't be bothered to do look back to make the pairings, in spite of being caught up?

I'm by no means saying lynch him, I mean, look how wrong I was on Alco. Just flashbacks of Shane McMahon.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i don’t hate lethals reads- though I have Rugrat as null even though I liked his opening

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
To part 1 I am sorry and like i've said it's not personal at all it's actually a big hole in my game that I leave big holes in my context on the game as I just cant be bothered to read stuff i've missed when I'm AFK (which is pretty much always when you're posting) unless it's directly quoted to me or someone asks me to look at A or B etc. I'll work on it.

I still don't know why less than 10% of the game asking you to claim while there is no wagon on you and no threat to you from a vig (because you know you are the vig) gives you reason to claim and if you decide to do that it's on you, so your annoyance is pretty much entirely self inflicted, next time just say you'll claim after night and be done with it

:WOW

Well thank you. That makes me happier. I had thought there was beef between us.

I crumbled. It wasn't going to be let up, and think of it in Odo's way - let's say a janitor shoots tonight, then I am first up to claim. I claim vig. Now look at my posts that Chris ISO'd earlier, and tell me you wouldn't have me swing?

Status
Not open for further replies.