Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Let me get some GFuel in me and take a gander back.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Its possible but i would advice not gettimg locked in these if a is town b is scum traps. Not to say sky is 100p town, but if that it your only reason id suggest gettin a more robust case going as its safer
because nothing you’re saying is based on reality. There is literally nothing to suggest it’s impossible to have 2 VTs claim but you’re acting like it’s a binary choice and one is, to use your verbiage, ‘clearly’ fake.

it might be the case that one of them is fake, but this isn’t a logical way of going about the game

Fair enough gents, I understand now why it didn't look great. I seem to have not explained myself as well as I could have here.

Sky's behaviour throughout the game has been erratic (although Odo, I understand from your posts that this may be normal for her and not in line with how scum Sky would act). The change of behaviour between selfishness, survive at all costs and then erraticly going after others with no real reasoning (i.e her jumping immediately onto Lethal as soon as Alco flipped) doesn't seem town like to me. I think it shows she's being directed by a stronger scum team in the QT and when they're not active, she plays defensive and selfish.

The set up spec is just an additional source of my suspicion. 2 VT claims that early is unlikely to be true and with Alco's flip, questions must be asked IMO.

I think Sky's flip provides us with a better direction than Lethal's at the moment, especially considering he's just claimed vig at night. If she flips scum, it gives us a lot of interactions to look at with her voting (and not voting). If she flips VT, then we have direction for those who have been really pushing her lynch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I wanna lynch Sky tomorrow and if she's scum lynch Odo next.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Darlene Anderson, Town, fsociety affiliation. I am the sister of Elliott and am a vigilante hacker who works to take down ECorp. I've shown that I have what it takes to kill someone who I feel deserves it.

I am the x-shot vigilante.

I am truly cursed with this role.

No power role, he says :side:
Odo insisted :draper2

:heston

While I don’t thinK you claiming was the best choice, it’s okay. Scum have to decide what to do with you now and we likely have protection that can help with making sure we get some of those shots off.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well yeah fucking off for the last 8 hours because you cba isn't the most useful thing you can do as town so not really gonna feel bad about that one

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
ima figure out who's scum dont worry lads

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
First job is to make yourself look town so, yeah

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hopefully protection does its job ig

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think I wanna lynch Sky tomorrow and if she's scum lynch Odo next.
Oh you're cautious of him too

I will say if I die tonight nobody should trust odo pretty sure he would take me out

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
lethal claiming vig is :deandre what are you thinking

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
based on ... what exactly?

Based on im one of the better players in the game and am widely town read and the town crumbled last game when I died

• Haha
Reactions: Evans
Status
Not open for further replies.