Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sweet fuck almighty. I'm really sorry about this lack of effort so far, Big Man. Been a crazy few days with some personal shit going on. I'm being sussed now? Sweet. I look forward to the exchanges. Be aware though that i won't be 100% in to the game until tomorrow night (24 hours time) whilst this stuff gets sorted.

The ISO post on me looks devastating to my credentials. I was tripping balls last night and not really invested in the game, trying to play catchup and feeling extremely out of my depth (from migraine meds). My intention was to get thoughts from Tweetums, and posting what I did got him to put something out. Skybox was pushing her agenda, I queried it. I knew accusing Tweets of paper pushing would prompt him into action, and it did. I was happy with his explanation, and dropped it like a bad habit.

The ensuing posts were a chore to shift through. Turns out my hunting skills are still abysmal as my 'case' on Alco which I thought was promising, turned out to be completely wrong. Back to the shitheap for me again. I take full ownership for the incorrect case. I don't have the capabilities atm to go back through and analyse who jumped off and then went back on. I'd like to sniff around that avenue if I'm able to do so.

Odo, you have asked for my claim in my next post, and I am 100% happy to provide that for you tomorrow night, although it's completely underwhelming and fuel to lynch.

Mitch looks scummy as fuck from today. OMB is an oblivious troll who refuses to provide genuine explanations or answer questions coherently. Can't remember who but those who were speculating on the existence of multiple VTs is just baffling - OP says to clearly not hunt on flavour, and town have been crippled in recent times by just buying people as town off of claims rather than play (saying this, my play to date has been poor, I'd push a wagon on me). Skybox is being an erratic, paranoid vote machine and iirc softed her role before the claim, right? So that would mean she's playing to her new town meta.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No, you should claim now. You can think of it as janitor insurance

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Alright fair. Your point on Alco isn't something I put too much stock in, but not because you're the one who made the point, it's just that the point itself seems pretty weak and besides I'm already sus of Alco for other things.

It's why I was after input from you and Odo, as even though I was happy, I am prone to jumping to silly conclusions which this ultimately was. I did see Alco addressed the points and I wish I could have been on to unlynch him, but I wasn't.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
nothing to teach just this so called power player mentality no one would dare to try and lynch certain players on d1. I can tell you regardless of alignment if it came down to you vs. me town would always lynch me over you unless you had something seriously damning happen. its the sheep mentality can be dangerous.

If you have a good case, people will listen.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
There’s no good reason for you to refuse, btw

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Darth Lethal you should claim in your first post back and if you don’t, I’m gonna wanna know why

You really want my claim? I don't want to do it, but if you insist, I will. After all, I'm playing to my win condition, so it benefits town for me to claim, I will. I just don't want to claim at night :S

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s irrelevant, you don’t have a power role and you aren’t going to be the scum kill

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Darlene Anderson, Town, fsociety affiliation. I am the sister of Elliott and am a vigilante hacker who works to take down ECorp. I've shown that I have what it takes to kill someone who I feel deserves it.

I am the x-shot vigilante.

I am truly cursed with this role.

No power role, he says :side:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I wish I could have done better given my recent games. Good luck everyone.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
2 VT claims, one was right. POE means Sky should be next with her VT claim.

Can someone explain the issue with Lethal to me? I haven't seen many of his posts - I'll 'ave a read back but if someone could dumb it down for me pls.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sweet fuck almighty. I'm really sorry about this lack of effort so far, Big Man. Been a crazy few days with some personal shit going on. I'm being sussed now? Sweet. I look forward to the exchanges. Be aware though that i won't be 100% in to the game until tomorrow night (24 hours time) whilst this stuff gets sorted.

The ISO post on me looks devastating to my credentials. I was tripping balls last night and not really invested in the game, trying to play catchup and feeling extremely out of my depth (from migraine meds). My intention was to get thoughts from Tweetums, and posting what I did got him to put something out. Skybox was pushing her agenda, I queried it. I knew accusing Tweets of paper pushing would prompt him into action, and it did. I was happy with his explanation, and dropped it like a bad habit.

The ensuing posts were a chore to shift through. Turns out my hunting skills are still abysmal as my 'case' on Alco which I thought was promising, turned out to be completely wrong. Back to the shitheap for me again. I take full ownership for the incorrect case. I don't have the capabilities atm to go back through and analyse who jumped off and then went back on. I'd like to sniff around that avenue if I'm able to do so.

Odo, you have asked for my claim in my next post, and I am 100% happy to provide that for you tomorrow night, although it's completely underwhelming and fuel to lynch.

Mitch looks scummy as fuck from today. OMB is an oblivious troll who refuses to provide genuine explanations or answer questions coherently. Can't remember who but those who were speculating on the existence of multiple VTs is just baffling - OP says to clearly not hunt on flavour, and town have been crippled in recent times by just buying people as town off of claims rather than play (saying this, my play to date has been poor, I'd push a wagon on me). Skybox is being an erratic, paranoid vote machine and iirc softed her role before the claim, right? So that would mean she's playing to her new town meta.
No idea why you insisted he had to claim after he said this, reads to me like he already knew what he was gonna claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.