Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Neither will I, but I don't think Alco will flip scum similarly to how I was sure Barry wasn't gonna flip scum when everybody decided it had to be him last game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ill.be around as i can for lethal so feel free to push in my absence

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Neither will I, but I don't think Alco will flip scum similarly to how I was sure Barry wasn't gonna flip scum when everybody decided it had to be him last game.

why

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like to expand, is you saying that you were right about Barry last game a justification based on ability or something?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I know I've been sus of him for most of this phase but his frustration at feeling like there's double standards in play when it comes to people judging his play was genuine, and also I'd hope he wouldn't just throw in the towel like this. The claim is whatever and his play isn't great but idk, I just don't think it's him. I know I'm not getting any credit if I'm right but that's also whatever.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like to expand, is you saying that you were right about Barry last game a justification based on ability or something?
It's me saying I oughta back myself more when I get that sort of feeling.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I know I've been sus of him for most of this phase but his frustration at feeling like there's double standards in play when it comes to people judging his play was genuine, and also I'd hope he wouldn't just throw in the towel like this. The claim is whatever and his play isn't great but idk, I just don't think it's him. I know I'm not getting any credit if I'm right but that's also whatever.

the double standards point was utter dogshit

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He voted CP and at that time I saw no reason to doubt his judgment. He followed his town reads and I followed mine.

Funny how two people get judged entirely differently off of that.

like this is crap, and this isn’t even frustration, it’s excuses. Alco has been playing for over 10 years, you think this is the first time this has come up?

he came in bright eyed and bushy tailed this game with a multiquote full of sawdust, just like he did last game. That effort evaporated hilariously quickly though didn’t it?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
he came in bright eyed and bushy tailed this game with a multiquote full of sawdust, just like he did last game. That effort evaporated hilariously quickly though didn’t it?
Like I said previously, if you've got nothing else, multiquote and someone might think you're saying something relevant.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just to be sure I don't misread anything: there's two types of votes, right? Locked and normal votes?

Don't wanna pull a TKOK here :heston
Yeah, it’s all in the OP
I like this from Haza. Good entrance!
But then why did you read so closely into rugrat's actions? :pogba
Oof, I'm gonna need a bit more than that, Chuck.
Isn't that the point of this game, though. You inquire into something you feel is not OK and if it turns out it was OK, then you move on.

And the way I look at it, Sky's fluff-reasoning came late and didn't look in line with the tone of her actual vote.
I think at this point you were only questioned by one guy (OMB), so this is kinda ????
I don't understand this. You think someone scum, but you want to wait for others to show up and vote? :pogba
First play-related post by the Tweet :garrett2
This is quite useful and have made my perception of you evolve in a slightly positive way :WOW
Not that I particularly want to defend Gambit here, but I got good vibes from those early Haza posts too :toomanykobes
a fence-sitting post disguised to look as activity right here.

I call this sequence ‘hello I’m here doing stuff’

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like literally, there’s nothing that links those posts together other than they came from Alco. It’s just word salad. Those are from his scum game last time round - now look at this game

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Someone claimed VT already?
Ooooof this is some serious self-awareness stuff
On it!

And thank you, my good friend Curry.
I don't even think this is necessarily true lel

Wasn't Rugrat's absence a scum-tell until quite recently?
Unless he's not actually around for that first period of time :toomanykobes
I actually like the inquiry by Jeff. Looks like he's actively looking for red flags :WOW
Why don't you go into detail over this? You got a hunch on someone but don't want to disclose because... ???
You base this town read on... ?

"nailed" is a bit of an overstatement there :side:
Remember how Sky got townread last game (by some) because of her unsolicited "analysis" of OMB's entrances in games?

Feels eerily similar here :hmm:
I don't know, it'd be nice if he answered some questions at least. I don't think any one player should be exempt of scrutiny.
This is likable.

after this is when I said Alco gets 0 points, and he’s barely posted any unique thoughts since, instead just playing as an extension of Jeff. All of the contentious stuff is based onguys like OMB where there isn’t going to be any threatening counter attack

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
His entrance like last game was based on imitating someone with actual thoughts and opinions, but as soon as it became apparent it wasn’t working l, that dried up like a nuns cunt

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Damn he's only missing a heston in the ones from this game :DEAD:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm not saying Alcos play this game has any redeeming qualities, I guess I'm WIFOMing myself too much with the way he left the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.