Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
None taken. Whilst I can get where you're coming from with the unvote following Odo's suspicion of me, surely you should also be looking at anyone else who voted Sky who has since unvoted under any sort of pressure/concerns of being 'suspect'.

My unvote is a result of Sky's claim and attempting to not get too involved in the fluff if that helps at all.

out of interest, who would you put in the bolded category?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
out of interest, who would you put in the bolded category?

I'd need to read back and see who unvoted when & why and see if they were under any form of pressure at all.
I know Tweets had votes against him whilst he had his vote on Sky - I'd rather read back than OMGUS him though.

Currently working from home and bouncing between desks but once I get onto a break/lunch I'll be able to answer this fully for you :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So in reality, your response to Tweet wasn’t really based on anything tangible, and was more of an ‘anyone but me’ defence?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So in reality, your response to Tweet wasn’t really based on anything tangible, and was more of an ‘anyone but me’ defence?

Not at all. I just think if you're going to vote someone for unvoting after a claim (which is a common trend) you need to consider everyone who's unvoted. I think basing a vote on someone because another player called them suspect is a bit weak, especially following your own post Odo where you said someone is suspect until they give you a reason not to be.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd need to read back and see who unvoted when & why and see if they were under any form of pressure at all.
I know Tweets had votes against him whilst he had his vote on Sky - I'd rather read back than OMGUS him though.

Currently working from home and bouncing between desks but once I get onto a break/lunch I'll be able to answer this fully for you :)
Apples and oranges. Far as I can tell nobody really sussed me or called me a suspect for voting Sky except for Sky herself, people had more issues with my votes on OMB and CP. You however removed your vote from her after Odo called you a suspect for having your vote on Sky, but not to put your vote elsewhere, you unvoted and that was it.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Apples and oranges. Far as I can tell nobody really sussed me or called me a suspect for voting Sky except for Sky herself, people had more issues with my votes on OMB and CP. You however removed your vote from her after Odo called you a suspect for having your vote on Sky, but not to put your vote elsewhere, you unvoted and that was it.

Fair point - Odo's post hadn't really factored into the unvoting. Didn't see the claim last night as I went to bed, saw it this morning and unvoted.

Note as all Tweets, no accusation from my side - you're just someone I recalled having votes on them and I'd read back to confirm it as opposed to throwing shade at something that as you've said was apples and oranges.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Nikita Chrischev you need to claim ASAP

:tom: I'm Dominique DiPierro, an FBI agent who has a good showing on the five/nine investigation, turned by the Dark Army later on. I'm dark army affiliated

I'm a tracker

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not at all. I just think if you're going to vote someone for unvoting after a claim (which is a common trend) you need to consider everyone who's unvoted. I think basing a vote on someone because another player called them suspect is a bit weak, especially following your own post Odo where you said someone is suspect until they give you a reason not to be.

but you didn’t even check yourself whether anyone had unvoted, you just threw it out there blind?

like read what you said, which was basically ‘your point is fair but it’s unfair to single me out for it’ which makes no sense

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That was quite a read, and with added expectations now to what I can provide, it's a little daunting if I may say so myself.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote CP

Start the ball rolling in the RIGHT way

Surely this isn't using past shenanigans to validate a vote?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Actually Sky flip-flopping here there and everywhere is moreso a town aspect of her recent play. As scum she isn't shy of now subtlely bussing a teammate or 2. The errant flips around her votes (and then following her scum read for a vote lol) is pushing me towards the town side, in spite of her selfish claim and negative woe is me attitude.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don't got any definite reads yet seems liked a lot of BS posting right now. I got a feeling one someone though but, want to wait how they interact the rest of the players until I can say for sure.

I'm going to be nice, again, but for the love of all that is holy, can you please elaborate on this? It was these nonsense posts that provided us with great ammunition to lynch you, twice, last game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
but you didn’t even check yourself whether anyone had unvoted, you just threw it out there blind?

like read what you said, which was basically ‘your point is fair but it’s unfair to single me out for it’ which makes no sense

There were 5/6 votes last night and once I woke up this morning, it was down to 1 - being myself. I'm aware people have unvoted and suggested if that's the basis for the vote on myself then surely others should be looked at too. I was actually attempting to avoid throwing out blind accusations :)

The point was fair but incorrect. As in, "I understand how you've got to that conclusion, but it's wrong".

Apologies for any misconceptions.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
FWIW I think its prob likely given the game that there will def be roleblocker and prob a vote thief so it maybe worth noting these vote counts very carefully this game.

:reigns3

Although I don't think he does this as town to draw this attention to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.