Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Also for the flavour fill in, Edward Alderson as VT is fine to me. Little surprised he's in the game at all tbh.

Fine with Sky as town too.
Someone claimed VT already?

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Someone claimed VT already?

Hey Alco, Sky claimed VT fairly prematurely.

Read the last 22 pages for further details (Y)

Alco

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'll be able to offer much btw, other than discussions that make me look kind of dumb but come from a well-intentioned town perspective

"but Sky, isn't that every game?" you ask
Ooooof this is some serious self-awareness stuff

Alco

Reaction score
Hey Alco, Sky claimed VT fairly prematurely.

Read the last 22 pages for further details (Y)
On it!

And thank you, my good friend Curry.

Alco

Reaction score
Just saying: early activity Rugrat = alarm bells. Trust me, from last game
I don't even think this is necessarily true lel

Wasn't Rugrat's absence a scum-tell until quite recently?

Alco

Reaction score
Sky laid down a vote on a scummate 3 posts into the last game. Something to keep an eye on

I would say I doubt she would do it to a stronger teammate like CP who i'd expect to be pulling the strings
Unless he's not actually around for that first period of time :toomanykobes

Alco

Reaction score
Did you miss an entire interaction between curry and I? That seems a little inattentive of you :worried
I actually like the inquiry by Jeff. Looks like he's actively looking for red flags :WOW

Alco

Reaction score
I don't got any definite reads yet seems liked a lot of BS posting right now. I got a feeling one someone though but, want to wait how they interact the rest of the players until I can say for sure.
Why don't you go into detail over this? You got a hunch on someone but don't want to disclose because... ???

Alco

Reaction score
FWIW I think its prob likely given the game that there will def be roleblocker and prob a vote thief so it maybe worth noting these vote counts very carefully this game.
Is it? :pogba

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Suuuuuup

Odos reasoning for why Sky is probably town looks good tbh, the issue I got is that she seems to be randomly protective of certain people (CP, Chris) for almost no discernable reason, which seems more in line with how she used to play scum. I tied Mitch to her last game off of that and was wrong about it though, so maybe that read is a bit outdated.

If you want reasoning for my vote on CP, just look at the couple few posts he made before I voted him, he calls the interaction between Odo and Barry awkward and that's it, as if he's waiting for somebody else to pick up that ball and run with it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
People apparently think I'm off and they're not a fan of my play. I know there's just 2 or 3 votes on me atm but since it looks decently likely that I'll have to claim rather soon I'll say this right now before people point this out as soon as I claim - my role is scummy as fuck.

Alco

Reaction score
Happy to say OMB is town.

I disagree. Town were able to PoE the scum team from his D2 wagon. I think Big Man has both Lethal and Alco nailed from their involvement in the wagon
You base this town read on... ?

"nailed" is a bit of an overstatement there :side:

Alco

Reaction score
Okay, let's go.

Matches how he started last game. He was town.

Rushes to respond to fluff

You had a definite read after your readback last game. What happened?

Oddly specific

But why those two specific roles???

Again, why those two? There's some others that could fit surely

This I do agree with. Tweet's opening post was nothing but putting the second vote on an early easy wagon which should be suspicious

Heads back into fluff hoping no one will notice

I'll be interested to see how this theory of yours pans out, that is if you have one (I thought you didn't have a read??)

Overall? I haven't yet been able to distinguish OMB's shitty town play from his shitty scum play so I can't tell yet. I do feel extremely odd about his specific role mentions
Remember how Sky got townread last game (by some) because of her unsolicited "analysis" of OMB's entrances in games?

Feels eerily similar here :hmm:

Alco

Reaction score
not so much playing better, more playing with purpose. For example, you’re examining OMB right now which is basically a waste of time because he’s not going to give you an answer that makes any kind of sense, which leads me to ask why bother in the first place?
I don't know, it'd be nice if he answered some questions at least. I don't think any one player should be exempt of scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.