Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Pretty much what I said to Odo. There could be a vote thief but the theme definitely doesn't demand one so it's very weird to assume there will be one.

Tbh I'm having trouble figuring out how a split ever works at 16. 12/3/1 is very kind to town but you're already kind of reaching for a third Evil Corp character (Price/Colby/Knowles I guess as Tyrell should probably be town).

11/4/1 was the split last game, which Big Man also played in

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
A quick Google search shows Evil Corp having six members(?)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay Jeff isn't getting back to me so Barry, rate Chris' attention to detail for me.

My apologies. I would say his attention to.detail is decent and hes careful not to take sides too much. Hes only been scum once. That being said he reads a few games prior to playing. So ya, i would say he is detail savvy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Mitch being super happy im just messing with mitch no idea on alginment just friendly jab
ok well being uncharacteristically jovial is something that could be worth keeping an eye out for wouldn't you think?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
My apologies. I would say his attention to.detail is decent and hes careful not to take sides too much. Hes only been scum once. That being said he reads a few games prior to playing. So ya, i would say he is detail savvy

I've been scum twice but I'd also like to forget my Music Mafia performance :heston

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Happy to say OMB is town.

I think it's harder for scum to look bad from his wagons as we've seen in the past because everyone agrees "well he played weird" kinda like how Sky tried to clear EVERYONE from the original Grim wagon last game after his mislynch.

I disagree. Town were able to PoE the scum team from his D2 wagon. I think Big Man has both Lethal and Alco nailed from their involvement in the wagon

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Ooft, no wonder Chris thinks scum always win.

In that case there's probably a decent mix of affiliations between alignment.

Tyrell as town ECorp, Colby as scum ECorp
Whiterose as town Dark Army, Janice as scum etc

Still don't see anything that would point to the presence of a vote thief though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Legit forgot about that, lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Happy to say OMB is town.

I disagree. Town were able to PoE the scum team from his D2 wagon. I think Big Man has both Lethal and Alco nailed from their involvement in the wagon

As OMB v2 would have most likely been mislynched on D4 instead of either of them if he wasn't vigged no?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
As OMB v2 would have most likely been mislynched on D4 instead of either of them if he wasn't vigged no?
OMB v2 was lynched primarily because of interactions he didn’t have control in, such as how Sky interacted with Mitch.

a few people wanted Lethal’s flip first ahead of him but that obviously wasn’t going to happen

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
sky what do you think about OMB's entrance?
Okay, let's go.

Hello give me a few reading through post now.
Matches how he started last game. He was town.

Rushes to respond to fluff

I don't got any definite reads yet seems liked a lot of BS posting right now. I got a feeling one someone though but, want to wait how they interact the rest of the players until I can say for sure.
You had a definite read after your readback last game. What happened?

FWIW I think its prob likely given the game that there will def be roleblocker and prob a vote thief so it maybe worth noting these vote counts very carefully this game.
Oddly specific

I know im town. I know the show. I know what would likely be in a game about a show based off of hackers. I mean doesnt take a scientist to figure that out. I also add you guys must think im really fucking stupid if I as mafia in one of my first post did that.
But why those two specific roles???

But im not I was just throwing out a theory. Yea I get it I suck at the game!
Again, why those two? There's some others that could fit surely

FWIW I look more into Tweetum rushing vote more then anything atm .
This I do agree with. Tweet's opening post was nothing but putting the second vote on an early easy wagon which should be suspicious

What have you done with the real mitch
Heads back into fluff hoping no one will notice

I do think I got who I think is scum but like I said I wanna see what this person interact with others
I'll be interested to see how this theory of yours pans out, that is if you have one (I thought you didn't have a read??)

Overall? I haven't yet been able to distinguish OMB's shitty town play from his shitty scum play so I can't tell yet. I do feel extremely odd about his specific role mentions

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames

Okay then my question to you is does a detail savvy mafioso answer only 50% of my question.

I know you don't know I'm town but for my POV assume I am, if town me offers him the chance of a free entrance with an easily answerable question where he can win me over (promised a free sheep), does he really not take the chance?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m ok with at least temporarily working to the assumption that Barry and OMB are town too, so that would be 3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay then my question to you is does a detail savvy mafioso answer only 50% of my question.

I know you don't know I'm town but for my POV assume I am, if town me offers him the chance of a free entrance with an easily answerable question where he can win me over (promised a free sheep), does he really not take the chance?

I agree with you, and his lack of worry at me pushing him while fluff posting hasn't made me feel any better about him. Im happy to stay on here

Status
Not open for further replies.