Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Because I threw out lynching Chris as an option, which he jumped on

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think lethal should be shooting CP, and you should cop Chris, Rugrat

seems better across the board to me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And tbh exactly CP and Rugrat trying to talk me out of this makes me feel even better about those three being the team.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
There’s no reason CP should survive and there’s no reason why you’d get a false innocent result

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think lethal should be shooting CP, and you should cop Chris, Rugrat

seems better across the board to me
Agree with this, Barry is the Commuter so if he's scum he's just gonna fuck off for the night, shoot CP and cop Chris.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
And tbh exactly CP and Rugrat trying to talk me out of this makes me feel even better about those three being the team.
no offense tweet but I don't really see you making the decisions this game

CraigPelton

Reaction score
There’s no reason CP should survive and there’s no reason why you’d get a false innocent result
aight hope you have a plan for when I flip town!

etc

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
no offense tweet but I don't really see you making the decisions this game
I'm not making decisions, I'm making reads. Let's face it, Odo is the one who's gonna order people to do things which they absolutely will do if they're town, I'm just trying to offer what I can.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm out

get motivated!

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
He's been pretty measured throughout this game and I wanted to believe that he's trying to change his town meta in that direction, but I also think his play has gotten noticeably more lurky and less solvy the more the game progressed. So by now that town read has evaporated.

Speaking of measured, the one time his composure broke was when he adressed OMB that one time, which looks like a very not-aligned kinda thing. So if Barry is scum I'd clear OMB as well.

What is logical about voting Chris over Haza when people wanna lynch Haza so Chris can potentially kill himself on the claimed Vengeful Townie? If he wants Chris gone all he needs to do is vote Haza and insist Chris hammers. Him voting Haza there seemed downright reluctant compared to how eager he seemed to vote Chris beforehand, so I can't help but think that he wanted to lynch Chris and not Haza, why could that be?
He hasn’t been around much recently but he’s been babbling about a date(?), either way him piling on a read of his doesn’t strike me as especially scummy for him.

Chris was floated as an option so Haza floated him as an option. Even then what use is a tracker after mass claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.