Mr. Robot Mafia: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I say we kill Mitch

split is 6/4/1

we lynch Mitch, it's 6/4

only mafia kill tomorrow night, so at worst it'll be 5/4 BUT odo can possibly stop the scum kill with his role and confirm someone as scum, chris and rugrat get more results, and maybe I even get to use my role!

I'm just not confident enough on anyone right now to lynch anyone but the confirmed non-town mitch and then have to go into n2 with an active (and frankly unpredictable) SK and the mafia kill and the chance of losing the game n2.

to me this is the optimal play. everything else is just way too risky

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I know someone said that if Mitch is faking SK then the SK would take him out for us anyway, but let's say that's the case:

split is 6/4/1

we lynch mitch, he flips mafia

split is 6/3/1

now even if mafia and the sk both shoot town, we still haven't lost, BUT we do have fewer suspects to choose from lmao

the SK will definitely be shooting into POE though because they need mafia dead more than they need town dead at that point

so like either way, whether mitch is the SK or mafia, lynching him is still the best option. anyone have a good argument against this?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote Mitch

satisfied this is the best play. brb sleep

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s not the optimal play at all lol, and being risk averse will just lose quicker, so yeah. I’m not willing to rely on roles.

when I’m dead after tonight, you folks are free to throw the game away however you like

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
CP seemingly not worried about death either, which doesn’t look good for him, so he goes back into the scum pile

vote Haza
I’d like Phenom or Chris to hammer

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Hmm, I’d rather wait and just lynch Chris/Phenom this phase as we’ll have a better idea of PoE with info and flips.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
6/4/1 - I'd like to say that this split might not even necessarily be true but let's just assume the worst case.
If we lynch anyone and theyre town it's 5/4/1 and likely gg after night kills.
If we have someone hammer Haza and both Haza and the hammerer are town it's 4/4/1 and definitely gg.
If we have someone hammer Haza and one of them is scum it's 5/3/1, which is still a bad position but we at least see tomorrow most likely.
If we have someone hammer Haza and both of them are scum it's 6/2/1 with the SK outed so we're back in the game.

It's worth noting that we still have a vig but scum are likely to block him if they fear he might shoot one of them, so that's not a reliable variable to take into account.

The way I see it we have little to lose and everything to gain. If people feel bad about Chris he should just be the one to hammer Haza.

vote Haza

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why are you assuming that the person that hammers Haza would die too if Haza is scum? Haza would just be lying about the vengeful part if he's scum

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well actually if we lynch someone and they're scum it's 6/3/1 so that's also quite nice I guess.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I have about two hours before I have to make a drive for a bit so if we could get this sorted out before then that'd be great. I'll hammer if everyone wants me to, gg if he's town tho

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why are you assuming that the person that hammers Haza would die too if Haza is scum? Haza would just be lying about the vengeful part if he's scum

Nobody should be assuming that, vengeful scum is only a thing when people like Chimp host

Status
Not open for further replies.