Mr.Pwmania is here as Mr.Mayhem :P

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah most of my topics got ignored cause they weren't about wrestling (I don't follow it nowadays). Here all my topics on movies went to at least two pages. Granted, there's about 10.000.000.000 times more people here than at the old forum, but it still feels damn good.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
But the thing in RSM is that there are less members so you kinda know other members , its like you always talk to them so you start to know them . here it will take long time but its fun here man , i am enjoying and you also are enjoying it . so no problems .

Pete

Reaction score
RSM sounds just like ITR, where we came from. We've always had like 15-20 active members.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
We've always had like 15-20 active members.

Dude you atleast had 15-20 active members , We had only 4-5 active members lol . . Since Me , Irish mark and one another member left . We were like regular posters over there Now it has turned into a ghosttown .

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah we've had our ups and downs. Our core group was like 8-10. 8 RPers and 2 or 3 admins and people who just posted around the other sections. Plus a couple that hung around a while, but drifted in and out. The board is down now though, which is why we moved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.