Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Jarrett...and yes, it is who you think.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
:lmao :lmao :lmao

The sad thing is, it may not be beyond Angle to do something like that these days.
What...? How? What exactly has he done recently, or ever, to exhibit doing anything close to that. The only recent thing I can remember is him being falsely accused by some whore.

Reaction score
What...? How? What exactly has he done recently, or ever, to exhibit doing anything close to that. The only recent thing I can remember is him being falsely accused by some whore.

Guy is meant to be VERY messed up. By all reports he is meant to be crazy backstage. Hell, it was three and a half years ago that WWE decided he was too much to handle.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Oh man.

Tomorrow: Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle were found murdered in their home last night. The murderer left a note saying "IT'S REAL JARRETT, IT'S DAMN REAL."

Or he could let it go. Either or.

LMAO!!! Nice.

The guys one lucky bastard. Of course Kurt's luckier, he was waxing that ass for years.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
why should angle be pissed? wasnt it him who was cheating on karen with that crazy whore(whatever her name was) and they were seperated in the process of a divorce when jarrett and karen started seeing each other. so someone who cheats on their wife and is in the process of a divorce from them while dating another woman has the right to be pissed at his wife for dating someone? only in america

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I don't watch TNA so I dunno what goes on but could this be thrown out there just to build hype for future storyline. Basically saying this news could be fake to build something.

...god...

Reaction score
He seemed perfectly sane on the trial and he's been clean for ages. His release was also pretty much mutual and for the best, he needed help. He said he was popping like 50 pills a day at one point which is ridiculous.

Also, no, he didn't cheat on Karen. I think it was the other way around actually, dunno though.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
why should angle be pissed? wasnt it him who was cheating on karen with that crazy whore(whatever her name was) and they were seperated in the process of a divorce when jarrett and karen started seeing each other. so someone who cheats on their wife and is in the process of a divorce from them while dating another woman has the right to be pissed at his wife for dating someone? only in america

This.

I seriously do not see why Kurt is so pissed off about his EX-Wife and Jarrett. It wasn't like they were still together when jeff and Karen started seeing each other. They were already seperated, if not divorced beforehand.

Double J

Reaction score
While this may seem like another crazy twist in the Kurt-Karen-Jeff love triangle, Kurt Angle is said to be on very good terms with his ex-wife and Jeff Jarrett.

He may not be pissed about it or at least not letting it show to others.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
James, why do you hate Kurt so much? Saying he's a bad wrestler is one thing, but you're acting like he's Orlando Jordan. >_>

...god...

Reaction score
Seriously. I tried having this argument with him, seems like blind hate, imo. I believe I also gave examples where he didn't follow this 'set formula' (pretty much all his TNA matches in the year 2009...) And if by "spot monkey" you mean he wrestles the TNA-style now, then yeah. He has changed his style, but to completely disregard his WWE work is disgusting. His feuds with Triple H, Jericho, Rocky, all didn't really follow a set formula. Neither did his first ones with Taker.

Reaction score
James, why do you hate Kurt so much? Saying he's a bad wrestler is one thing, but you're acting like he's Orlando Jordan. >_>

He's overrated as fuck and calling him the best wrestler in the world like people do is ridiculous. I may just have him in my top five from TNA, but I doubt it. He's certainly not top three (AJ, Wolfe, Doug).

Seriously. I tried having this argument with him, seems like blind hate, imo. I believe I also gave examples where he didn't follow this 'set formula' (pretty much all his TNA matches in the year 2009...) And if by "spot monkey" you mean he wrestles the TNA-style now, then yeah. He has changed his style, but to completely disregard his WWE work is disgusting. His feuds with Triple H, Jericho, Rocky, all didn't really follow a set formula. Neither did his first ones with Taker.

Don't remember having this discussion w/you.

I didn't see a whole lot of TNA in 2009, tho I did see his matches w/Wolfe which follow his idiotic way of wrestling. Guy has been trying to knock Angle out for months, been trying to end his career, so how does Kurt start the match? Headlocks. Side fucking headlocks. Because nothing says I hate you like side headlocks.

He's always been a bit of a spot monkey, or at least since I started watching wrestling. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED his RR match w/Benoit, his series w/'Taker, although the matches from him which I enjoy are few and far between. For the most part his matches that I see are full of unnecessary shit which adds nothing to the story, and just done because Kurt sees it as cool. Even his matches w/HBK in '05 had that feel, and people jizzed over them. Haven't seen the Tripper/Rocky/Jericho matches, so I'll take your word for it.