Moving on.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont really get why people would leave over this change? Well, maybe MS and WS, but why would other people leave if two people are replaced on the staff? Are you really that dependant on their ... fuck, what do you even need from them?

Are you so scared all your posts will be deleted, or not approved by XBA and WL now? Are you too scared to fucking post and go on like nothing's really changed? Seriously, wtf.

I for one dont give a real shit that they've been de-modded, and that XBA and WL have been modded. I just dont. I think it was kinda dumb how it went about (the demodding) - but I don't care enough about the whole situation to STOP COMING TO THE FORUMS.

Grow up, kids.

Beer

Well, for one, I kinda dislike WORDLIFE and I think there are plenty of good members with better opinions than him. Putting him as smod for "being here a long time" is a pretty stupid fucking reason.

Two, XBA is nothing special. At all. His opinions are solid, but nothing Admin worthy.

Three, WS and MS were two of MY favourite members, two of mostly everyone's favourite members and more importantly two of the best members on the board.

Beer

This is kinda complete and utter bullshit. I'll join Monk's forum. But I want to see what goes down here first.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I havent been here a long time and nobody knows me but i agree with the above post people leaving because of staff is silly. Isnt everyone here just to talk wrestling?

The Rated R CMStar

Well, for one, I kinda dislike WORDLIFE and I think there are plenty of good members with better opinions than him. Putting him as smod for "being here a long time" is a pretty stupid fucking reason.

Good to see I am not the only one who thinks this. I am yet to see a post from Wordlife in which he isn't blindly agreeing with the one who posted above him tbh

C4

This is really sad. The guy who contributed so much to the forum is no longer an admin. I'm not bitching about this but that was really a bad move.

Have we turned into a WZ forum or what?

By the way I will also be contacting Mark and I suggest that every single member who is displeased with this should do as well at mark@impactwrestling.com

Sure thing.

And just for the record, WS and Monkeystyle have done what no other admin/ member could have done. So this decision is complete bullshit.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I can see if there's a problem with MS not being on staff at all anymore, cause he's done alot for the forum since I've been on here. But WS? Nothing against the guy, he's cool and everything but what does he do besides post his random (hilarious) gifs, make sigs every now and then and talk about Tista. Honestly, how can you talk about Worldlife and XBA having powers, but justify that WS diserves his spot? Maybe I'm missing something that he's done.

The way things were handled is messed up though. Going behind the backs of your partners is pretty low.

It's pretty damn obvious. Been flip-flopping more than a Magikarp.

:lmao

pmdanim129_0_0.gif

Moonlight Drive

Wordlife and XBA are much easier to manipulate than Monk and WS, thus why the former received promotions and the latter were stripped of their admin powers.

If Mike wants to be the one pulling all the strings he should just demote everyone, rather than getting two nodding yesmen so he can play puppeteer.

xtremebadass

I know this thread is closed and all, but I just wanted to put my two cents into this.

I have no idea how some of these members assume what type of members should qualify to be Admin. They believe ego-maniacs like MS should be Admin. The very same guy who first stepped into the door and spammed up the forums with pictures of dicks. The dude was greedy. He reached Admin and still wasn't happy so he wanted to overthrow Chaos just so he can run the show and run it the way he wanted without any rules whatsoever. He wanted to make this his circus.

I will say it right now, not like everyone wasn't aware of this. I never liked MS. I thought he was an asshole. He thought the same of me, although he would never admit it because he always tried to look like the "good guy" and purposely go out of his way to make me look stupid. We had an argument over the summer where he told me in a post he didn't value me as a member in anyway. Of course that thread in the E-Fed was deleted because of the E-Fed change. However, the asshole that he is, comes to me about 4 months later and asks me to be Smod. That left me scratching my head, apparently he needed a Smod and knew picking someone else other than me would be wrong. He didn't value me as a member despite everything I have done for this forum it would never have been good enough for MS. Can anyone tell me what has MS done to really deserve everything he got? I would really like to see that resume.

For anyone who thinks I am not "worthy" of being an Admin, maybe you need to get your facts straight. I have literally done everything on this forum in my four years here to make it better. I never caused any trouble whatsoever except pointing out where MS might have been wrong which everyone got pissed off at me. So whoever believes I do not deserve this really doesn't know what they are talking about.

I said this in the other thread. I did not ask for this. I was asked and I said yes. No asskissing. No nothing. I stuck up for what was right in the poll thread, despite who was involved. Whoever doesn't believe me, again does not know what they are talking about.

This Guy

For the record, XBA was my first choice. He's been helping me for months getting the MMA stuff going and running other parts to expand my recreation zone.

As for the whole consulting me or not, no Chaos didn't consult me with his choices, but nor does he have to. I think people forget that just because we may all be admins does not change the fact that Chaos is still the boss.

Now as others have said and I know Monk said it too, I think Chaos jumping in as if he had never been gone was a little harsh and probably is why so many people are freaking out. Perhaps Chaos should have slowly slid back in and perhaps Monk & Chaos could have worked this out. I know I will personally miss having Monk around as I have no ill feelings towards him, but I do understand why Chaos did what he did and I support it. These two men unfortunatly are two poloar opposites. And although I loved that Monk gave many of you a second chance, I do feel that many of you have still not really produced anything of value which really is sad, but truthfully Monk never required you too.

But times change and it is time to move on. Mike has been answering your questions, and thats that. I know some of you may not agree with it, but as Mike said its time to move on and if you don't like the changes then maybe you should go somewhere else.

If your job changes its policies and you don't like or feel you can live up to them you go get another job. This obviously isn't a job, but the idea is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.