Moving. 100% for sure this time lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
See telling you guys is painless.

Telling her well, I dunno how its going to go down. Kinda nervous actually.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
leave a message on her voicemail

painless until you move back, then your screwed:)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
JJ you are the voice of reason, but I just can't do that. If she's going to get mad at me for this she has every right, and I'll let her vent at me. Its only fair.

MikeRaw

^Thats what i was just thinking, lol.She might think that you want her to come,a nd then offer, lol.
If so, just say yes, and then "forget" to pick her up on the way to the airport.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Tell her you need a fresh start. The pain will be the same, and imply that she won't be with you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Can't I just hit the floor, curl up into the fetal position and cry and shake until she goes away?

Wrestling Station

But I don't wanna blow myself up!
that has nothing to do with "muslim"

anyway, just never tell her anything (if you dont want her anymore) i know its like you are kinda bastard lol, but well.. just dont tell her anything, leave that place and disappear. She will still love you. So when you come back to her if you really wanted later on, just say that you lost your memory in a car accident and was hospitalized and sexy nurse was taking care of you. err just forget about the last part lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, gotta bit the bullet. Gonna do it tonight.

Many moral dilemmas however face me along the way.

Wrestling Station

Nah, gotta bit the bullet. Gonna do it tonight.

Many moral dilemmas however face me along the way.
then make sure that you are not talking to her about this while you are in the kitchen :shifty: we dont want you to be killed or wounded here lol.

And make sure the door of the room or place you are in is opened wide! because you MAY need to :zoo_dog: lol. Goodluck ;)