Moving. 100% for sure this time lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

One of my good friends is in New Brunswick. I miss the bitch :( We dressed up for Halloween last year when we worked on midnight shift. It was awesome.

Look out for an April Cameron.

LadyHotrod

I was thinking of small balls but my mind is always in the gutter.

This Guy

I've never been to New Brunswick...then again I've never been to any of the east coast provinces. Don't know I'd want to either. I love Hamilton though. I've lived here all my life. Don't want to ever leave. Ironically when I was 12 my dad was working in Ottawa a lot we almost moved there. I do like Ottawa always have but never wanted to live there. I haven't been to Ottawa in years. Hope to get there again for a vacation again.

Anyways I have moved within Hamilton, and that sucked. So I can imagine that moving to another part of Canada would suck more. Good luck man.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Good luck with your move man...me when I get older I so wanna move to Nashville,TN because I love country music and thats the home of country music...so yeah...I also might visit there later this year...it would be sweet.

Wrestling Station

so youre quitting your job?

Studying more "psychology" beside the ocean will make you in love with the marine life!... Please dont swim with a shark or something! lol.

Airfixx

well i guess those members who think otherwise have less than half a brain..

Don't kid yourself mate... Most peeps were prob sat like I was, thinking "nah, surely there's a more humourous angle to it than that"....

1chiban

Reaction score
Obviously about the balls imo :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
man. i just want to pack up and move to chicago.. i wish i was older :( although i am 18, if i didnt go to college in GA, my parents would never talk to me again.

goodluck :D

Well thank you, and you should.

^ I go to my home Uni too, mainly for financial reasons though as going to Uni costs over £3,000 per year for tuition fees plus double that and more for living costs and expenses.

Why are your parents so keen on you staying in Georgia?

Sucks that you guys don't have student loans over there.

i know when im grownded up, i want to live in a big city. i hate living in a smallish sized town and having to drive everywhere or get rides, i would much rather be able to walk from a store to the bar to a resteraunt to a strip club to home with the stripper.

preferrably new york or boston. i wish cincinnati was more like new york.

but have fun moving, and good luck in school

P.S.: hopefully you dont have to do another "project" for school which requires you to spam a forum and make multiple accounts, and then write a "paper" on it. I dont know where i would have gotten that idea from ;)

Big cities are good, but this town is centered around the university.

And thank you.

Also forums are a psychological goldmine, the only problem that arose that I couldn't rectify was that I wouldn't be able to actually see the other side. Unfortunate, but honestly, its amazing how people are far more willing to come totally out of their shells.

One of my good friends is in New Brunswick. I miss the bitch :( We dressed up for Halloween last year when we worked on midnight shift. It was awesome.

Look out for an April Cameron.

Is she hot? lol.

I've never been to New Brunswick...then again I've never been to any of the east coast provinces. Don't know I'd want to either. I love Hamilton though. I've lived here all my life. Don't want to ever leave. Ironically when I was 12 my dad was working in Ottawa a lot we almost moved there. I do like Ottawa always have but never wanted to live there. I haven't been to Ottawa in years. Hope to get there again for a vacation again.

Anyways I have moved within Hamilton, and that sucked. So I can imagine that moving to another part of Canada would suck more. Good luck man.

I've never been to the east coast either, so this will be a new experience for me. And yeah moving i sgoing to be a bitch. I'm pretty much going to pay movers to pack up my shit and haul it across country. I'm way too lazy to do it myself.

so youre quitting your job?

Studying more "psychology" beside the ocean will make you in love with the marine life!... Please dont swim with a shark or something! lol.

Yup, I also have to tell my lady friend that I've decided to leave too. That will not be a fun conversation.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Telling us before telling her is the right decision :yes:

Anyway, like everyone has already said in the thread good luck and stuff like that :y: