Moving. 100% for sure this time lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah so last time I made on of these threads I ended up backing out of moving and staying here.

Now this time I know I'm leaving so yeah, end of August I'm heading off to New Brunswick. Gonna be pretty awesome. I've always wanted to live by the ocean and eat awesome sea food every day. Now I will.

This may involve me departing from the site for a bit, but who knows. Anyway, yeah totally psyched right now.

MikeRaw

Why leave Ottawa? Thats the city Im moving to eventually, from what Ive seen, which is quite a bit, its a good city.
But anyways, never been to New Brunswick, good luck there, and it better not keep you off the forum too long :gun_rifle:

1chiban

Reaction score
Good luck man. I hear that moving is stressful ;) :p

chessarmy

There is a town called New Brunswick here in New Jersey, I'm guessing there is another one in Canada or something. Anyway, hope you like the new house and town

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Because aside from one year, I have lived here my entire life, so its time for a change of pace. I'm also finally biting the bullet and going back to school (I am so going to regret that) and the town I am moving to is perfect.

1chiban

Reaction score
Fair play. What are you going to study?

MikeRaw

lol, MS is taking his hell raising to school now. School will never... EVERRRRRR, be the same again.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fair play. What are you going to study?

Well I already got my masters in Psych, too bad I hated it. lol. So I'm going back for a major in anthro and a minor in philosophy.

lol, MS is taking his hell raising to school now. School will never... EVERRRRRR, be the same again.

Only if they have a bar on campus.

1chiban

Reaction score
I'm sure you won't have to go too far to find one if there isn't... if it's anything like the UK that is. Bars surround my university lol

Christian

Reaction score
man. i just want to pack up and move to chicago.. i wish i was older :( although i am 18, if i didnt go to college in GA, my parents would never talk to me again.

goodluck :D

1chiban

Reaction score
^ I go to my home Uni too, mainly for financial reasons though as going to Uni costs over £3,000 per year for tuition fees plus double that and more for living costs and expenses.

Why are your parents so keen on you staying in Georgia?

Christian

Reaction score
^ I go to my home Uni too, mainly for financial reasons though as going to Uni costs over £3,000 per year for tuition fees plus double that and more for living costs and expenses.

Why are your parents so keen on you staying in Georgia?

cheaper tuition (same reason as you probably), i want to move after 2 years of GSU though...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
is SACKVILLE a SMALL town? (please SOMEONE get that joke, no matter how bad it is)

i know when im grownded up, i want to live in a big city. i hate living in a smallish sized town and having to drive everywhere or get rides, i would much rather be able to walk from a store to the bar to a resteraunt to a strip club to home with the stripper.

preferrably new york or boston. i wish cincinnati was more like new york.

but have fun moving, and good luck in school

P.S.: hopefully you dont have to do another "project" for school which requires you to spam a forum and make multiple accounts, and then write a "paper" on it. I dont know where i would have gotten that idea from ;)