Movie suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Never seen it, what type of film is it?
CollegeHumor's (Comedy Group) first feature length film. It's a work place comedy; I've seen some "extended sketch show" comments out there which I can see why they would say that but IMO it's heavily underrated by critics.

ac67a544c5f28752e110e268456e6cbd.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Tucker an Dale vs Evil.

Solid Snake

I liked the 2005 version a lot better than the 2011 version; but honestly that's because I hate Daniel Craig with a passion.

I wasn't aware there were two versions. lol
I am not a huge movie buff. I have to be in the mood for them. I have a few favorites though. Most of which are strange movies. haha

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wasn't aware there were two versions. lol
I am not a huge movie buff. I have to be in the mood for them. I have a few favorites though. Most of which are strange movies. haha
Right on no harm in that :p
If you're more of a book reader ignore the movies entirely and go read the book, I'm no one for reading but that is one that I got hooked into.

Solid Snake

Right on no harm in that :p
If you're more of a book reader ignore the movies entirely and go read the book, I'm no one for reading but that is one that I got hooked into.

Love writing, hate reading. Figures right? haha
I shouldn't say I "hate" reading, but I would rather a story be told to me, and listen, then read it.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Love writing, hate reading. Figures right? haha
I shouldn't say I "hate" reading, but I would rather a story be told to me, and listen, then read it.
Haha that's how I was before I quit writing full time; shit I didn't even enjoy reading my own work I literally just pasted it on a program called like textspeak or something and listened to the computer reading it back :p

Solid Snake

Haha that's how I was before I quit writing full time; shit I didn't even enjoy reading my own work I literally just pasted it on a program called like textspeak or something and listened to the computer reading it back :p

:hmm:

(i too sometimes get lazy when reading my own work lolol)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Shoot Em' Up w/ Clive Owen & Paul Giammati
I personally enjoyed it more than critics but overall it never really got terrible reviews.

a66488c2fa6165a29ba6b5123281ff4d.jpg

Repo Men w/ Jude Law & Forest Whitaker
Again I personally enjoyed this more than critics but it never got horrible reviews.

5e4b4a4a1a90e614e4a28841bd37ff22.jpg