Most Hated Wrestler of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Im not talking about heel heat here ladies and gentleman. Im talking about those wrestlers, you just can't stand to look at. If you seen them in real life, you would probably slap them. Yes, here is another top ten list, of those wrestlers you really do hate.

1) X - Pac

To me, this guy is the biggest loser there is. Remember his returning to dx promo. This guy is a joke. Oh yea, his STUPID Bronco Buster. Arggg, I hate him. Not to mention the LAME 6 pac name.

2) Goldberg

The guy doesn't have a entertaining bone in his body, but yet thinks he's something special. Well, his stock sure has risen since WCW folded. It turns out, he wasn't such a big deal after all.

3) Scotty 2 Hotty

Hotty? Come on now, thats not even funny jokingly. The guy was a jobber for ten years, and was kicking forty's door down, trying to act 21 again. Sorry Scotty, you my friend are a loser.

4) Brutus The Barber Beefcake

Where to start. How bad can you be for riding Hogan's coat tails? I mean, the guy just had to stand there, and he got a push. The problem was, he never could get out of his shadow. Plus his retarted promos, sniping those scissors. Again, another 40 year old acting like he was tough shit. Then in his wcw days, where he had a new gimmick every week, and NONE of them worked.

5) Sonjay Dutt

Playa from the Hamalaya huh? The nickname says it all. He's basically a midget indian that think's he's better than he really is. I dont think ill ever like Sonjay.

6) Brock Lesnar

To me, he's about as intelligent as a 4th grader. When i grow up i wanna be a football player. No, no, I want to be a wrestler. Has the honor in being in one of the worst WM matches of all times, AlSO bothced the wm 19 climax to the main event. Also, forgot he had signed a deal with wwe about the no compete clause. Brock's lil brain couldn't understand that. Also a total lack of respect in UFC.

7) Bob Holly

The Sparkplug. Another 40 year old bad ass. I could never take him seriously. A hardcore wanna be in my book.

8) Rikishi

The Stink face....Yes folks....the stinkface.... DO i need any other reasoning? How about him turning samoan gangster?

9) Batista

I just hate his stupid machine gun enterance. Its very annoying to me.

10) Spike Dudley

You became a wrestler because......????

Moonlight Drive

A lot of them I agree with you Montana

Batista & Goldberg because there is nothing Main Event quality about them. How they got as big as they did is a farce

Matt Freakin Hardy! I'm sorry, but he has the personality of a worm's arse. I liked him when he had his 'Mattitude' going on, but since his feud with MVP, *yawn*

That's all for now

Ballin

Reaction score
Mike Adamle- Dont know if you count him as a wrestler

Hardcore Holly- Same as Montana

Boogeyman- Just 'cause

Welp, That's all I got for now, and Montana, Ive like/d alot of the people on your hatelist... =[[

Airfixx

LOL... Right on the button with some of that, Montana!

Always despised Beefcake... One of my fave old WWF moments is Mr. Perfect & The Genius destroying him @ RR90. My feelings towards Batista have mellowed considerably of late, but that machine gun crap has done my head in ever since he started doing it! Re: Holly I don't see how anyone that had seen him in '95 could ever take him seriously again, especially the way they re-debuted him as a supa-tough guy.

The Red Rooster - Crap. Just crap.

Tugboat/Shockmaster - (See above)

Lex Luger - Please show me one match where he show's he's got ME-calibre ability (or even Mid-card for that matter). And I'm not blaming him for it directly, but why the fuck does a supposed main player need a dumb gimmick like the bionic forearm to get over (not that it worked).

Sid - Big stiff. Matches were always boring. For a little perspective, compare him to the man who took his spot in The Skyscrapers whilst he got a premature/undeserved push.

Not feeling too full of hate today so will come back with more later...

One love etc.

'Fixx ;o]

Reaction score
Bob Holly- This guy never had an entertaining match in his life. Let alone the only time I ever recall him being entertaining was that one promo where he got pissed off at the announcer and talked about how hardcore he was.

Sid Vicious- Way too stiff. Boring, as stated above.

Spike Dudley- Agreed with Montana.

Disco Inferno- I always wanted to turn the TV when this idiot came out.

Man, couldn't think of many that i really couldn't stand. Alot I don't like. Batista, Lesnar, and Goldberg would crush any other competitors in reality and I think that's what made them entertaining. We just like to watch people get their ass kicked and that is what those guys looked like they could do really well.

Nation

Lance Hoyt-He's annoying.

Hornswoggle-He's a fucking midget he has no business being in a wrestling ring.

Jeff Hardy-It's not that i hate him but i hate how overrated he is. All of his matches are pretty much the same and he's terrible on the mic.

Roxxi-She's disgusting.

Consequences Creed-I hate his look. Probably because of the fro.

Eric Young-Why does TNA keep him?

Lashley-No personality at all and he has by far some of the worst mic skills.

J

Bob Holly- This guy never had an entertaining match in his life. Let alone the only time I ever recall him being entertaining was that one promo where he got pissed off at the announcer and talked about how hardcore he was.

Sid Vicious- Way too stiff. Boring, as stated above.

Spike Dudley- Agreed with Montana.

Disco Inferno- I always wanted to turn the TV when this idiot came out.

Man, couldn't think of many that i really couldn't stand. Alot I don't like. Batista, Lesnar, and Goldberg would crush any other competitors in reality and I think that's what made them entertaining. We just like to watch people get their ass kicked and that is what those guys looked like they could do really well.

Hell no. He was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up. Come on admit he was god. Lol.

Switchy

Reaction score
Bob Holly - I didn't really have a problem with him as a wrestler but his attitude is what really got me. He worked stiff on the younger wrestlers why? Was it because they were gonna be World Champions, somwthing he would never be or something? He's pathetic if you ask me.

Rikishi - A guy walking around in a sumo nappy wiping his ass in other peoples faces is entertaining why?

Jim Duggan - HOOOOOOOOOOOOw the fuck are you still employed?

Goldust/Black Reign/Dustin Rhodes - Never liked him in any of the gimmicks. He failed to be funny, he failed to be scary, he failed at being the normal guy (kinda) and his in ring work is poor.

All I can think of atm...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
MATT FUCKIN HARDY! - I can't stand him when he first started out where he didn't say anything is when I actually liked him. Then he started talking. Not to mention that god awful hairstyle, CUT YOU'RE FUCKIN HAIR ALREADY! The whole movement to bring him back when he got released was alright then when he came back besides his Lita/Edge storylines, he didn't do anything! The he finally got that fuckin US Championship title after what 4 years of chasing it?!! God. Hate Hardy to this day.

X-Pac. He's kinda self-explanitory.

Wordlife

X-Pac - just cause he got old and to me sucked in DX and with A-Train

Rikishi - Old, fat, worthless finisher, just a waste of time

Great Khali - Big waste of horrible wrestling right there

Spike Dudley - Brought in to get thrown around by big guys? WTF?

Goldust - Stupid ass character, had a boring gimmick, no moves, ugh

Boogeyman - Dumb little kids gimmick which is worthless

Rico - What in the fuck is this flaming homo doing on televison (thats all I said when he came on tv)

Heidenrich - Tried to fill in for Hawk, didnt work, tried to be funny with poems, worked hmmm like once or twice... good thing he gave it up
Jazz - SHE WAS A FUCKING MAN!!

Molly Holly - 2 worthless brothers already, why need another Holly sibling?

Eugene - Not to be rude, but his blueberry gimmick was very very misleading, disgusting, and a disbeliefing disgrace ok

Blood

Reaction score
John Cena. - The guy sucks. And his gimmick even more. You expect me to believe you're a "Hustler" from "the streets" and is a "hardcore rapper" when you hail from Boston? The guy wore pink & white tights when he first came in, lol.

Jeff Hardy - Fuck him, and his brother.

Batista - I hate him for everything. Entrance, trunks, roids, look, roids, crappy wrestling, roids, etc.

Shawn Michaels - Isn't as talented as people claim he is. Over sells to the point where he makes Wrestling Fans ashamed to be that, Wrestling Fans. And him, personally, is a prick.

Ric Flair - Fuck this old hag. Fuck him, Fuck, and fuck him.

Triple H - Sheesh, this guy's promo skills, or lack thereof are overrated.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. As for the guys everyone else said, I love X-Pac, I love Bob Holly, I like Spike, and Goldust was a great character, everyone knows it. Brock is great to, everything you said about Brock was the dumbest shit.

J

^^LMFAO. So if you had it your way guys like Triple H, HBK and Cena would be without a job and you'd have guys slike X-Pac, Holly, Spike and Goldust as your top guys. I just died a little from laughter.

Blood

Reaction score
^I never said I'd have them as my top guys. Never said that. Read correctly before you respond next time. I said I liked them. I also like Undertaker, Edge, Kane, JBL. I also like Jamie Noble, but I wouldn't make him my top guy. I just like 'em.

Again, READ before RESPONSE, idiot.

J

I take no offence to you calling me an idiot cause frankly it's like Big Daddy V calling me fat. If you catch my drift. For the simple fact you called some of the most markitable people in WWE the worst wrestlers ever I take no offence to what you said. I mean come on Jeff fucking Hardy.

Blood

Reaction score
I never said they weren't markitable....

It simply said most hated....

who do you hate the most

who do YOU hate the most.

YOUR OPINION.

And that was my opinion.

Triple is talented in the ring, but I hate him.

Brock is talented, but Montana hates him.

No difference, just difference of opinions. You're an idiot man, seriously.

And Jeff's biggest talent he has, is smoking his crack pipe. Idiot.