Most Hated Wrestler of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Smoking a crack pipe. Yea cuase taking bumps like Jeff takes no talent. I mean you could easily jump and the ring and pull off his shit. Hell how about you take a 20 hell 30 foot fall like Jeff and say it take no talent.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Big Daddy V - Never cared about him as Mable, or Viscera either. Him nearly shirtless almost made me want to throw up every time I saw him.

Bob Holly - The guy is just a dick, and isn't really that entertaining to see perform either. Do I need to say anymore?

The Great Khali - There is nothing impressive about this guy at all either. The only thing he has going for him is he could probably step over Rey Mysterio like it was nothing.

Jeff Hardy - The guy's a "risk taker". Now what? Do a few flips around the ring, and you got a strong fan base of...15 year old girls.

Hulk Hogan - Never really liked him either. He ripped his shirt, and even grown men would go nuts over it. Then saying brother after every sentence got annoying. He wasn't "godlike" at all.

Scott Steiner - Never was impressed by him at all. Everything I see/saw him I always thought his muscle or some steroid juice was going to pop out of that one muscle that stood out like an erection.

Hornswoggle, Rikishi, Sid Vicious, Lex Luger, Rico, Heidenreich, and Goldust. Rank up their as well.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol @ KroniK ... err I mean 'Blood'. A bit see through, don't you think?

Anyway, only two people make my list, so it's pretty prestigious.

Goldberg: Hey tough shit, what was it like having Chris Jericho kick your no talent ass after you shoved your own head up there?

Hardcore Holly: I hope he hates himself for what he has done to the youngsters. Does anyone remember when Jacquiline won the CW Title? That was meant to be Matt Capotelli. Only Holly broke his arm, being the hardass that he is. And now Capotelli's career is likely to be fucked, as he has a brain tumor. Big man, aren't you Holly?