most fucked up thing ive ever seen on the internet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I really don't give a shit about you man. I could give a fuck if you laughed.

But I can do that as well.

Lets play tough badass over the internet rawr, rawr!

See how easy that is?

And lemme guess. You said whiny and pissy because I started swearing. Well I swear in 75% of my comments.

About the dead guy, well i've never seen somebody die in person with my own two eyes. I wasn't even around when my parents died. It was just creepy just witnessing it for the first time especially after the reading that guys fucked up story. Just because YOU don't give a fuck doesn't mean others don't. Fuckface

Kizza

I'd like to know how I'm playing tough badass? Cos I laughed at some guy committing suicide who I don't know and could care less about? Yeah, that makes me real fucking badass.

J

Lets put it this way had he done it without webcaming it and throwing a fit on a forum maybe I would feel sorry for him. But he just though he would try to be cool as he died. Lame shit imo.

I'd like to know how I'm playing tough badass? Cos I laughed at some guy committing suicide who I don't know and could care less about? Yeah, that makes me real fucking badass.

You shouldn't laugh at anybody dying, you don't even know his story for killing himself. When you come and laugh at shit like that without knowing shit it makes you come off as a fuking d-bag. Then you start swearing and shit like your some type of badass. Nobody even asked you if you gave a fuck. You entered the thread and gave the impression of a major asshole.

But if something unfortunate happens to somebody you know or feel sorry for, i'll laugh at them like its nothing.

But fuck it, i'm done arguing. Its all leading to nowhere anyway.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kiz swore?

Plz don't tell me you consider 'pissy' swearing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Its true its like the main story on aol right now.

I read where the people watching was like not even trying to talk him out of it.They were all like come on do it and shit because they thought he was joking.Sad thing is he wasn't. Well all we know is this was surely one fucked up thing. Just goes to show that people need to help others even online I guess.