most fucked up thing ive ever seen on the internet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Conc3pt

Reaction score
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112065561

i can't believe i read all 60 pages... some guy took a whole bunch of xanax and roxies (lethal combination), posted a suicide note (which he mostly stole from someone else), and put up a live webcam. fucking crazy. the cops actually come into the webcam feed at one point.

im serious, only click the link if your not easy to get fucked up mentally.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He actually did it. Holy shit

I would call bs, but he kept the same position for hours. Also police showed up.

Damn

Its legit, just read about it on the BBC website.

I can't believe I watched a guy die over the internet.

Dude I fucking sat there and watched a guy die and laughed because I thought it was a joke.

Ouch, this is gonna get to me

This is creepy as shit.

J

Dude I fucking sat there and watched a guy die and laughed because I thought it was a joke.

Ouch, this is gonna get to me

This is creepy as shit.

It is a joke. The kid is a joke For him to do something like this makes his whole existance a joke. I feel the worlds better off with idiot like tis gone.

Did you read his story on the forum? His life was fucked man

Me, because I laughed like a jackass at this poor soul who was driven to suicide. Even more freaked out that I watched him die.

Yes i'm sensitive I know but fuck it.