Most Disliked Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Id Have to Say Shawn Michaels for one reason and two words "Montreal Screwjob" I grew up a Hart fan and always will be one even when he had his Anti-America angle he is still the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be and ive never liked HBK. I know I can hold a grudge, i respect him for everything he has done but still HATE HIM!!!!!!!!

Id also have to say Khali and Grandmaster Sexay lol corniest name ever

And cant forget cena, i remember being a fan of his up until WM 22 or so i had all the merch. but making HHH tap PU-LEEAZE!!

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
*Hulk Hogan: His influence on wrestling turned it from an athletic competition where, at its best, you could suspend disbelief that it's staged and let yourself become engaged in struggle between the performers who you knew something about beforehand. Hogan was a marketing figure who played a cartoon superhero aimed at young children, and made a mockery of wrestling, while helping the WWF extinguish smaller promotions that had been members of the NWA. Later he playhed heel as "Hollywood Hogan" in WCW, and pushed the NWO angle into the background, hogging the limelight.

Other disliked performers, in no particular order:

Mick Foley
Samoa Joe
Goldust
Undertaker

Ultimate Warrior
Godfather
Trish Stratus
DDP

BTW, there was nothing wrong with Lex Lugar save that he didn't live up to impossible expectations. He had some great matches in the NWA/WCW, and was a decent man.

Dear God Whats Wrong With You Man, Are You Crazy?!?!

samborambo

Reaction score
Test
Chris Masters
Rick "The Model" Martel

All three been pushed when there was better on the card. They were all as stiff as ironing boards

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Kayfabe wise I'd have to say it's a toss up between Ric Flair and Roddy Piper. Two of the best heels of all time.

Reality wise, I really could never stand Hogan. Even as a kid growing up in the 80's, I got sick of him winning over and over and over. I'm also not to happy with the guys backstage crap he pulled during most of his career.