Most Disliked Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Good thread.

Mine would have to be Mark Henry......He just a fat slob to me who just takes up space on TV. He has no ability whatsoever, and is just nothing.....

imported_zero

i got to say umm the great khali he cant do anything waht so ever he is a waste of space

Lugar

Reaction score
Giant Gonzales made Kali look like Flair in his prime. Outback Jack.

Reaction score
apart from flexing his muscles luger was pretty much useless,all his matches were boring.His big push in wcw was never justified in my view.

The A-man

Reaction score
The Ultimate Warrior!!

....someone was gonna say it sooner or later.

Here's a guy who says "queering doesn't make the world work", but he ran around in brightly neon colored outfits with streamers, breathed heavily for no damn reason, and featured in one of his own comics with Santa Claus tied up in bondage gear. ICKHHH!!!!!

Oasis

Reaction score
I have to say Mark Henry, the only thing that fat POS can do is botch and sweat.......

Wrestling Station

Mark Henry
Boogeyman
Khali
Ultimate warrior
Goldust.

Reaction score
my most disliked wrestler would prolly be, Kurt Angle, or hmmm...Boogeyman creeps me the puck out. i didnt like Triple H forever either

Reaction score
Top 5 in no order

Mark Henry
Steve "Mongo" McMichael
Marc Mero
Nathan Jones
Great Kahli

ok One More!

John Cena, current version