Most Annoying Things Wrestling Fans Do

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ironic to follow Senhor with this one, but fans who never let go of the past enough to enjoy the present, which may have been a big part of why I like the WS community here. None of you are like that.

And what he said, too. I'd love to throw y'all the finger but you get some sort of sick satisfaction out of that.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Ironic to follow Senhor with this one, but fans who never let go of the past enough to enjoy the present, which may have been a big part of why I like the WS community here. None of you are like that.

And what he said, too. I'd love to throw y'all the finger but you get some sort of sick satisfaction out of that.
I fail to see the irony :annoyed:

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
i think wrestling fans should embrace their culture, stop being so lilly livered

be proud that you are a wrestling fan

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
add ego-manical mods to the list

try and grow a beard to appear like a proper bloke, but come across as the sort of lad you see on big bang theory

Phoenix9022

Jobber
Reaction score
Funny how you get on fans for incorrect spelling in signs, yet you misspell Shawn Michaels.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Get new material boyo, I've heard that one a few times now.
no material lad

just think you try a bit too hard with that beard. a beard should be a beard, not a friverlous comedy beard

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
The hipsters who think they are so cool when they call a wrestler by their real names also the smurfs that say they hate the product but still watch, fuck them.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
i am 28 lad

look, at the end of the day, i dont get your big bang theory humor, and you dont get me lad, so just leave it
b2becd3fd7c9d1f3d0191711d086eb60.gif

We all believe you

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Chanting any catchphrase is irritating and kills blood cells quicker than alcohol and concussions combined.