Most Annoying Things Wrestling Fans Do

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Unenthusiastic crowds are some of the most frustrating to me and make me wonder why some fans even bothered to attend a live show. I know you can't expect every single person in the audience to stand up and show copious amounts of enthusiasm the entire time, but still, a huge part of the enjoyment of a wrestling show (even if you're watching it from home) is seeing the energy and adrenaline of the live crowd and how they react to everything that transpires throughout the night. Buying tickets to go to a wrestling event and then sitting on your hands and making very little noise throughout the show just drains the life out of it. There's nothing worse than apathy when it comes to a wrestling event.
This happened in rockford il years back. The crowd was beyond awful and I literally started chants and got entire sections into Shit. To be fair, WWE hadn’t been there in like 15 years, so it was new for everyone, but damn it was bad... by the second event, it was fine and everyone was acting like a typical crazy asshole fan again.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
4. WHAT? – I’ll be the first to admit WHAT?! that when Stone Cold started WHAT?! saying WHAT?! that I thought it was really cool. Hell, I think at a live event I even did it with the crowd. Of course, this was 2003, when it was fresh, and entertaining.
I used this at a NXT house show and the best part was a guy with a Undertaker shirt gave me a dirty look like I ruined the fun. When they were disrespecting Ember Moon's promo

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D