Mortal Kombat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_MqZn7E-mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_MqZn7E-mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

This looks INCREDIBLE!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, Baraka is such a diappointment in this movie. He looks gay.

Johnny Cage isn't hot like he was in the original.

Scorpion looked kinda hot.

Gonna have to say this looks like another failure. Where the fuck is Rayden? Best character not even fucking shown.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Baraka looks awesome!

This film looks like it's going to be badass, and Rayden will more than likely not be featured much in the ads. I mean, we got a 1/2 second glimpse of the most recognizable character in MK... it's one preview.

I like that the movie is taking a more... realistic... approach like the Dark Knight series did. Has incredible potential imo.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Being an MK mark, I kinda want to see it done 'right'. Baraka isn't suppose to look like Predator, rofl.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Its whatever. Not gonna be the best at doing everything. And more then likely Rayden will most definitely be in it. I wanna see it done right. I dont want another fuck up movie. It better be made by the Dark Knight cause god damn was that movie amazing. Hopefully itll fix up more. :)

J...

Reaction score
Just so people know I searched around for a lil info on it. This isn't an official trailer, it was a pilot made by idk who but it was used to be sent to WB to try and sway them to make the sequal like this with the guy who made the pilot. I think it looks dope a whole new reimagining, the originals were cool but its time to update like Batman, the originals were awesome for there time and the new ones are the same way.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lmao, Baraka is such a diappointment in this movie. He looks gay.

Johnny Cage isn't hot like he was in the original.

Scorpion looked kinda hot.

Gonna have to say this looks like another failure. Where the fuck is Rayden? Best character not even fucking shown.

Agreed. Baraka's look is screwed. And Cage has always been portrayed as a sort of joke character, he isn't supposed to be that serious.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Looks interesting.

It's not the typical Mortal Kombat which kinda disappoints me. But the modern day look to it intrigues me. And the fact that I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan, I'll most definitely see this movie.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Just so people know I searched around for a lil info on it. This isn't an official trailer, it was a pilot made by idk who but it was used to be sent to WB to try and sway them to make the sequal like this with the guy who made the pilot. I think it looks dope a whole new reimagining, the originals were cool but its time to update like Batman, the originals were awesome for there time and the new ones are the same way.

I heard it got leaked to see the response before they thought of taking it on though.......

Reaction score
Saw this on worstpreviews.com. It looks pretty decent, to be honest. The storyline, dare to say, actually has potential! It was pretty cool how they explained Reptile: Harlequin Icthyosis, which is actually a rare tragic condition.