Mormons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Seriously, though, I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this. I am not the type of person that will just ignore someone, so I will text them and let them know I am not interested. I believe I should be courteous to people even if they aren't with me.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
She may only weigh 5 pounds but so does Rey Mysterio.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
LMAO. Nah, if I had to fight one of your cats it would Cujo or Ichigo.

Nah, you wouldn't stand a chance against Cujo. She'll turn that purr on and look at you with those eyes and you'll melt. No one can resist her.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nah, you wouldn't stand a chance against Cujo. She'll turn that purr on and look at you with those eyes and you'll melt. No one can resist her.
I have a real soft spot for Orange cats, and I have seen Cujo and yeah you are right, I would lose.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Like I'd be getting punished by you sending over a cat :kitler:

I would give you a couple of them if I could lol. We have eight now but the reason we do is because three of them were my brother's kittens and I am not willing to let them go. They make me feel like he is still here. But hey, I know if anyone in the world would love one of them, it would be you.

Okay, I am old and need a nap. Thanks for keeping me company everyone :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have a real soft spot for Orange cats, and I have seen Cujo and yeah you are right, I would lose.

She really is something else. She climbs on my shoulder and sits there like a parrot on a pirate's shoulder. And you can hear her purr from across the house.

• Love
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
She really is something else. She climbs on my shoulder and sits there like a parrot on a pirate's shoulder. And you can hear her purr from across the house.
That is so damn cute, it warms my heart like The Grinch.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is so damn cute, it warms my heart like The Grinch.

We call her the "Therapy Cat" because no matter how bad we feel, when we pick her up, she makes us feel better. She always seems so happy, so purry and just excited to see anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
We call her the "Therapy Cat" because no matter how bad we feel, when we pick her up, she makes us feel better. She always seems so happy, so purry and just excited to see anyone.
That is damn cute.,,it hurts me in the inside.