Mormons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
But seriously, do not get involved with the Mormon church or anything associated with them, man.

Okay, I appreciate the advice and I won't invite them over for a talk. I value your judgment.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I read the title as "Morons" lol,

We used to have them come knocking every other month where I grew up. My mom would tell me to hide and pretend we're not home. lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have gotten emails from people who were pissed as fuck because my stories scared them and my thought has always been: "Every video I make has the word 'scary' in the title.How Blue are you?"
What the fuck, man, lol. That is beyond Blue.
Yeah...but his wife has a much nicer ass.
His wife is just hot, okay.
Okay, I appreciate the advice and I won't invite them over for a talk. I value your judgment.
Thank you that means a lot.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I read the title as "Morons" lol,

We used to have them come knocking every other month where I grew up. My mom would tell me to hide and pretend we're not home. lol

I always try to listen to the other side. They said they would listen to me talk about Anglicanism, but I sort of doubt that is true. I love an open exchange of ideas, but usually people who exchange them with me only try to reinforce their own beliefs and don't listen to me. I do actually wish people would offer information and be actually receptive to hearing the other side.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just for that, I am sending Dru over to kick your candy ass :p
I mean, she got
sedhjfw387-png.8900