Mormons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
There are some Mormon missionaries around me. They have several times tried to get together with me to "talk about our religion." When Jerry lived here,he was adamantly against me talking to them. But a couple weeks ago, they approached me when I was walking.

I don't talk about my religious beliefs here much, but I am religious. I had a complete nervous breakdown in 2003 after watching "House of 1000 Corpses." and actually went on disability because of how negatively that movie affected me. I started going to church and I went to an Episcopal church because they seemed to be the most gay friendly of the churches. Also, I love England and the Episcopal church is part of that communion.

Well, I got a text message today from the mormons, asking for a time to talk to me. They said that they would tell me about their religion but also would be willing to listen to me tell them about Anglicanism. I am just wondering if anyone thinks I should partake in this conversation, or just assume their only objective is to convert me and take a pass.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
No.

Nothing positive will come from that interaction.

Stay here & talk to "us"

Wow...I had the same reaction to Beach Babes From Beyond (1993)

That is creepy. You know I LOVE horror but there was one thing in House of 1000 Corpses that fucked me up beyond recognition... but I assume your Beach Babe movie is similar

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That is creepy. You know I LOVE horror but there was one thing in House of 1000 Corpses that fucked me up beyond recognition... but I assume your Beach Babe movie is similar
I've generally considered very creepy...
especially by Charlotte's lawyers...the bastards.

?

I was making a joke about that beach babes film.

Honestly I haven't seen House of 1000 Corpses in years...
but I do I remember The Devil's Rejects & his Halloween
films...in fact I think I own them on DVD.

I gave up on Rob Zombie as a director when I watched
The Lords of Salem...which didn't seem to have an ending.

Every Rob Zombie film is just filled with vulgar rednecks
being violent...and I get enough of that with the local
population around my neck of the woods.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I've generally considered very creepy...
especially by Charlotte's lawyers...the bastards.

?

I was making a joke about that beach babes film.

Honestly I haven't seen House of 1000 Corpses in years...
but I do I remember The Devil's Rejects & his Halloween
films...in fact I think I own them on DVD.

I gave up on Rob Zombie as a director when I watched
The Lords of Salem...which didn't seem to have an ending.

Every Rob Zombie film is just filled with vulgar rednecks
being violent...and I get enough of that with the local
population around my neck of the woods.

As weird as it may sound, The Devil's Rejects was actually VERY therapeutic for me. One of the things that really messed my up in "House of 1000 Corpses" was the lack of hope. It was portrayed that no matter what anyone did, they would end up losing. But the Devil's Rejects punished the bad guys... gave them a taste of their own medicine and psychologically, that helped me.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
As weird as it may sound, The Devil's Rejects was actually VERY therapeutic for me. One of the things that really messed my up in "House of 1000 Corpses" was the lack of hope. It was portrayed that no matter what anyone did, they would end up losing. But the Devil's Rejects punished the bad guys... gave them a taste of their own medicine and psychologically, that helped me.
I can see that...

*Thinks*

Oh God...

Don't even go near 3 From Hell...for your own piece of mind.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Hey, don't blame Rob Zombie for anything, okay. He is awesome and his movies are great/good.

Second, don't partake in anything with Mormons because that shit is a cult, dude. Have you heard of the Kingston Clan? Them people are crazy and I advise to stay the hell away from them.

One of the things that really messed my up in "House of 1000 Corpses" was the lack of hope. It was portrayed that no matter what anyone did, they would end up losing.
You pretty much summed up my view on life.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't blame Rob Zombie at all. He did his job and he did it better than almost anyone. He scared the living shit out of me when I was 28 and no one else has done that. In 2004 I actually sent him an email my experience and I got a reply... not sure if he wrote it or his secretary did, but I coplimented him for scaring me because almost no one can do it.

My mental breakdown had a LOT more to do with other things than Rob Zombie. That was just a catalyst.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't blame Rob Zombie at all. He did his job and he did it better than almost anyone. He scared the living shit out of me when I was 28 and no one else has done that. In 2004 I actually sent him an email my experience and I got a reply... not sure if he wrote it or his secretary did, but I coplimented him for scaring me because almost no one can do it.

My mental breakdown had a LOT more to do with other things than Rob Zombie. That was just a catalyst.
Good, that means you and I can still be friends.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
But seriously, do not get involved with the Mormon church or anything associated with them, man.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Good, that means you and I can still be friends.

I have gotten emails from people who were pissed as fuck because my stories scared them and my thought has always been: "Every video I make has the word 'scary' in the title.How Blue are you?"