More news on Lesnar's meltdown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
First there's hate on Cena now there's hate on Brock Lesnar. It's pretty simple you stick with your guns. You do what was originally planned, you don't make the plans as you go along. If they originally planned for Cena to go out in a stretcher then that's what should have happened. You've got to understand from both parties, yeah fair enough Brock Lesnar should have acted more mature in terms of his response to what happened after the match but if that was the original plan and that didn't happen, instead he cuts a promo then he has every right to be angry. It's little things like this that needs to get fixed. WWE need's to get their act together and fix up. If you're going to do something and you've planned it, stick with it.

Reactions: goatskinantipodal

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
So, yeah, I read that his tantrum might have at least been partially a work. Something to fool the dirtsheet writers or something. Just something I read.

If it's real, then I don't really blame for being angry. Cena (still haven't seen the PPV, so just going by what I've read) almost completely no sold the stretcher job and cut a promo like everything was fine. And on top of that, his arm wasn't even broke and even though he said he was leaving, he didn't. He's now feuding with John Laurantis, a match which I predict will give a whole new meaning to the term "no workrate."

And in the relationship between Brock and WWE, I do think they want him more than he wants them. They tried to get him before to do a match with Taker at WM27 (Dana White wouldn't let him) and they're now paying him $5 million just to do 8 (PPV) matches over the course of just one year.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
So yeah, HHH vs Lesnar is planned for Summerslam.

NO! Borck vs. HHH at No Way Out in a Cage Match! And then Brock vs. CM Punk for the WWE Champion!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
NO! Borck vs. HHH at No Way Out in a Cage Match! And then Brock vs. CM Punk for the WWE Champion!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

You mean Bryan vs Brock in a MMA match for the WWE champions since Bryans going to have taken Punk to school by then.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: More news on Lesnar's meltdown.

Stopspot said:
You mean Bryan vs Brock in a MMA match for the WWE champions since Bryans going to have taken Punk to school by then.

Book it similar to Joe angle from LD 2008(?) and you'd have a classic.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Stopspot

Reaction score
Would it be possible to set up a heel v heel feud then? Or maybe turn Bryan tweener.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bryan doesn't need an alignment or gimmick just let him kick some fucking heads in. Seriously he spent most of his ROH run as Bryan Danielson and became the king there so he can do it in the WWE.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Stopspot

Reaction score
A simple way to have had John cut his promo and still make Lesnar look like a beast. Have John crawl to the ringpost, crawl up so he's half sitting, half lying by it. Ask for a mic. Cut a short promo then ask for medics since he can't walk or feel his arm. Could have solved so much.