More news on Lesnar's meltdown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yes you can be pissed but you should still handle it like a adult. If what we've heard is true Brock acted more like a five year old whose got his favorite toy taken away.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think Lesnar is leaving early as well. Creative fucked up the plans and Lesnar realizes why people don't give a shit about WWE anymore.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I wonder what the likes of Kingston and Riley etc were doing when he was moaning.

They'd be crucified by everyone from the WWE directors all the way down to this forum. I can't see how any one can defend Brock, if Cena went off and just cut the promo then he deserves some blame but a 30 year old man having a tantrum is off.

Dicking him around? They've paid him stupid money and given him a very limited schedule, how the fuck have they dicked him around? So Cena gets some promo time, you don't act like a child because something changed.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Defending Lesnar in this is stupid. As CM Drunk said. Cena carries some blame for cutting the promo but a 30+ year old man does not throw a temper tantrum worthy of toddlers and tiaras

Stopspot

Reaction score
From what I've understood Lesnar hasn't been as good a draw as hoped so I don't think WWE needs Lesnar. Lesnar can do nothing but fight and his sickness put a end to that.I think Lesnar needs WWE but doesn't admit it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
And WWE doesn't need him so they should just let him go if he's going to act like a spoiled kid if things don't go his way. They have the Rock on another one year deal and he at least loves the business. Something it is clear Brock does not.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
so because somebody pays you alot of money, that means you have to put up with their bullshit. Brock doesnt need them, they need Brock and they need to realize that. He's not gonna accept every shitty idea people throw at him like Cena

They don't need Brock at all, the companies operating strongly in financial terms over all with in the past few years. What bullshit has he had to put up with? So they've given their biggest star, yes both you and I hate his gimmick but he is their poster boy some promo time after being destroyed by Lesnar multiple times either physically or verbally and spending the majority of the match being beat down by him and Brock is supposed to complain about that? They're paying him $5 million dollars apparently so he should sit back and let them do these things without having a tantrum. It's not a major thing it's a minor detail as kayfabe wise he broke the mans arm so to the casual he still looks like a fucking monster.

Stopspot

Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
They can get more appearances out of Brock and more matches. Did you know Stone Cold walked out on Vince? Does that mean he doesnt love the business? No, he was tired of Vince's BS and wasnt happy how the direction of the company was going

Difference there. Stone Cold was a full time performer at the time. Brock is doing frikking part time as a pre-retirement gig.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I get why he'd be pissed as he's known to be a perfectionist, it's not the motive it's the action. I can't see the lockerroom being too pleased with him, although I doubt he cares.

Stopspot

Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
I dont agree that he should have thrown a tantrum, but i understand why he'd be pissed. John should have gotten an ok to do that

you dont know that

You got me there. I can only speculate but it is a generally accepted fact that Lesnar never had that burn or fire for the wrestling industry and only saw it as a fat paycheck. I don't see him resigning after this one year. I think he'll retire out to his cabin and be the happy son of a farmer he wants to be. Hunting and fishing.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
HHH Vs Lesner HHH To win because of slugehammer im calling it really early

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Drunk said:
I get why he'd be pissed as he's known to be a perfectionist, it's not the motive it's the action. I can't see the lockerroom being too pleased with him, although I doubt he cares.

Yoshi Tatsu going to kick his ass.