More Kelly Kelly news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm a hater. She's had 6 years and is now only 25 and is the most "over" woman in a company where she is the only one to make top 100 hottest women, while not competing in actually worthwhile matches to promote the product she represents, outside of shaking her pancake ass. She is extremely good looking, dont get me wrong. The only reason i'll hate on her coming back to WWE is because it will mean just that much longer before she does playboy, hustler, or real pronz. She reinforces stereotypes about how women can get ahead just based on their looks, overshadowing people who actually give their lives and time up to be better (Natalya)

JMO, but there are reasons so many people here are quick to make BJ and "time spent on her back" jokes.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
She isn't back. WWE wants to sign her to a bigger deal but she doesn't seem to want to. And I respect her for saying no, if she wants a vacation give her one. Plus she is one of the worst divas ringskill vice. How she got over is beyond me #Hornymenwantingeyecandy

Kelly Kelly got over as she was young, new talent that debuted in the new ECW and her stripping gimmick got over big time and she was also training to wrestle in FCW while she was doing her expose and when she was fully ready she started doing matches and that got her over even more as she got great reactions

Face it people Kelly Kelly is a huge star and WWE obviously want to keep her in the company to represent them

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
OK, no more jokes, since I don't work at WWE and don't know what goes on there. It's true that she's the "main draw" of the divas division so to speak, and that she's their female representative and all, I won't argue that. But she's not a good ring worker compared to other divas who should deserve all the attention she gets due to being better workers, that's my only problem with her.

Reactions: Farooq

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
“No…if I have to sleep with people in power to keep or continue progressing in my job, I’d rather be poor.”

-Tiffany, after being released.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:
“No…if I have to sleep with people in power to keep or continue progressing in my job, I’d rather be poor.”

-Tiffany, after being released.

Fucking win. :win:

I love Tiffany..

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
OK, no more jokes, since I don't work at WWE and don't know what goes on there. It's true that she's the "main draw" of the divas division so to speak, and that she's their female representative and all, I won't argue that. But she's not a good ring worker compared to other divas who should deserve all the attention she gets due to being better workers, that's my only problem with her.

Kelly Kelly is a good in ring worker and she has proved that so many times. And now this with this news of WWE wanting to keep her in the company with a new contract deal I think this might sway her to stay

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
GOOD! WWE NEED TOO KEEP KELLY! VINCE PAID AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP HE IN WWE!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The ONLY reason she is over, is because of her looks. Face it, "wrestlers" or "divas" like Sunny, Sable, Kelly, and so many more are there because little kids in the Cenation and others like that are/are going to be going through puberty, and would rather see KellyKelly win over seeing Kharma or Natalya because they dont fit into their ideals. Kelly Kelly is a glorified ring girl, who should only be on for 10-15 seconds between matches.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
The ONLY reason she is over, is because of her looks. Face it, "wrestlers" or "divas" like Sunny, Sable, Kelly, and so many more are there because little kids in the Cenation and others like that are/are going to be going through puberty, and would rather see KellyKelly win over seeing Kharma or Natalya because they dont fit into their ideals. Kelly Kelly is a glorified ring girl, who should only be on for 10-15 seconds between matches.

Uh she the best diva wrestler in WWE Right Now!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
if by diva, you mean most likely to do playboy, then yes. She can't wrestle and makes the already laughable "divas division" even worse. Have her do the same training Natalya went through, and ill shut up about it.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
if by diva, you mean most likely to do playboy, then yes. She can't wrestle and makes the already laughable "divas division" even worse. Have her do the same training Natalya went through, and ill shut up about it.

STFU! HE A DAM GOOD WRESTLER AND IS THE BEST CURRENT DIVA WRESTLER IN WWE!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...as long as you mean most likely to do playboy or lose her top in a match, then youre ashley right, randy.

ETA: CASE CLOSED.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
...as long as you mean most likely to do playboy or lose her top in a match, then youre ashley right, randy.

SHE THE BEST WRESTLER THAT IS A WOMAN IN WWE END OF STORY CASE FUCKIN CLOSED!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: More Kelly Kelly news

Randy Savage said:
SHE THE BEST WRESTLER THAT IS A WOMAN IN WWE END OF STORY CASE FUCKIN CLOSED!

Beth Phoenix says hi.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2