More Kelly Kelly news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
i remember getting hard when I used to watch the divas when i was like 3. Sadly my erection size has not grown much since then :alone:

How the hell can you remember a boner from 3. That's when you're barely growing from being a baby and don't even have a sexual preference. :burns:

Reactions: Farooq

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't really care about whether Kelly stays in WWE or not, doesn't have anything special that makes me watch.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I really hope she doesn't sign a new contract. She's terrible.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im glad someone made a thread on this. You see!!!!! WWE management are really high on Kelly Kelly and they want her back and they dont want her leaving to do other projects. She is the most marketable diva to represent the company and I hope to god they offer her a good contract so she comes back. Kelly Kelly gave WWE alot of exposure with her Maxim photo shoot and also her being on the Maxim hot 100 list twice. I really hope she returns she is still young and has alot more to give in WWE and can be the future of the divas division

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There's a difference between being marketable and good though. She's marketable in my opinion (and I strongly push that - my opinion) because of her generic society long blonde "good look". She can talk with confidence and looks the part, but she's not the future of the divas division in my opinion, or I hope not because I'm tired of divas, I want female wrestlers. Kharma, Beth, Natayla, Tamina - those are the names I associate with the future of a dying division.

Reactions: Snowman1

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Forgot to add in my post

4661c6e8238d8998b91f7fc672ff871c.jpg

This is one of many reasons why she is so marketable. WWE will do anything to get her to stay in the company so to all the haters out there you havent seen the last of Kelly Kelly yet

Crayo I understand your point but clearly WWE are very high on her and obviously see alot in her. She may not be big, muscly like Beth but she can work good matches. And I do think she is the future of the divas division as shes till young where as the divas you named are alot older and may not be around in the future. Im glad you can see Kelly Kelly can talk with confidence as she has shown that in past promos she has done and your right she does look the part

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Forgot to add in my post

4661c6e8238d8998b91f7fc672ff871c.jpg

This is one of many reasons why she is so marketable. WWE will do anything to get her to stay in the company so to all the haters out there you havent seen the last of Kelly Kelly yet

Crayo I understand your point but clearly WWE are very high on her and obviously see alot in her. She may not be big, muscly like Beth but she can work good matches. And I do think she is the future of the divas division as shes till young where as the divas you named are alot older and may not be around in the future. Im glad you can see Kelly Kelly can talk with confidence as she has shown that in past promos she has done and your right she does look the part

WWE are also high on guys like Tensai, ADR (although he's actually good), Big Show and Orton. WWE are idiots, lmao.

Kelly Kelly is the John Cena of the divas division in terms of marketability. Yes, she has the look, she can speak, she can advertise WWE well. I personally am not a fan of her ring work at all and she's definitely not in the same league as Natayla and Beth when it comes to technical wrestling.

Though I actually agree that WWE should keep Kelly, she's the most over diva because of that "it factor".

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
i was referring to the men, divas usually are not marketable unless they are eye candy and most eye candy Divas possess no talent. Hey Dolph shut your mouth before I put my dick in it :true:

kanenite95 said:
i'll bury my dick in your throat and you'll take it like the bitch you are

kanenite95 said:
i remember getting hard when I used to watch the divas when i was like 3. Sadly my erection size has not grown much since then :alone:

kanenite95 said:
because i was a horny motherfucking baby

How perverted are you? Are you one of those cats who experiments on himself tells his buddies how raw he is

You remember getting hard when you were 3? Tell us you're joking

You know you have issues when you slightly kid about using your junk as a weapon.

Thank you for not inspiring me.... Thank you for not being funny... Thank you for not being cool.

I can almost shed a tear at how asinine these posts are. I may be warned, but clearlyyou burned yourself already. FIN

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
How perverted are you? Are you one of those cats who experiments on himself tells his buddies how raw he is

You remember getting hard when you were 3? Tell us you're joking

You know you have issues when you slightly kid about using your junk as a weapon.

Thank you for not inspiring me.... Thank you for not being funny... Thank you for not being cool.

I can almost shed a tear at how asinine these posts are. I may be warned, but clearlyyou burned yourself already. FIN

Where have you been bro?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Yes! Nice to see one of the better divas back.

She isn't back. WWE wants to sign her to a bigger deal but she doesn't seem to want to. And I respect her for saying no, if she wants a vacation give her one. Plus she is one of the worst divas ringskill vice. How she got over is beyond me #Hornymenwantingeyecandy

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think she's tired of ______ the entire WWE roster and wants to ______ someone else for a change.

Fill the gaps.