Montana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I find it sad that JMAY187 is acting like this he is a mod for god sake. Great one i know how you feel its like heels vs faces.

niggles

Reaction score
efeds are pretty gay

(just wanted to toast in epic bread)

03mnm

Reaction score
This is great stuff i have actually got popcorn. Go great one go

Yes Go Great one, keep making yourself look like a complete dick on the internet, lets face it the internet seems to be your whole fucking life, between meeting girls, Burying people, and calling people kids when you act like the biggest kid who keeps on throwing his toys out of his pram. LOL face it mate, you call whatever you want, but it won’t change the fact that you got played for a fool. ahahahahaha

Great One

Yes Go Great one, keep making yourself look like a complete dick on the internet, lets face it the internet seems to be your whole fucking life, between meeting girls, Burying people, and calling people kids when you act like the biggest kid who keeps on throwing his toys out of his pram. LOL face it mate, you call whatever you want, but it won’t change the fact that you got played for a fool. ahahahahaha
I think the people seem to think otherwise of who was 'made to look like a dick.'

Hey man, how's the rpin goin?

03mnm

Reaction score
I think the people seem to think otherwise of who was 'made to look like a dick.'

Hey man, how's the rpin goin?

Awww bless you, I bet after you are finished crying, you going to try and get me banned

Great One

I thought he really typed he for a second. I would die laughing.