Montana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

^ He edited it... rofl
Wait, he really put he? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OOFMGMOFGMFOGMFOMG. That's by far THE moment of these threads.

Great One

Peepshow, seriously, are you that dumb? I just pointed this out to Blue Jmay, who, like you, couldn't see the part where blatantly, MONTANA EDITS MY POST.

Demod, tbh.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Peepshow, seriously, are you that dumb? I just pointed this out to Blue Jmay, who, like you, couldn't see the part where blatantly, MONTANA EDITS MY POST.

Demod, tbh.
He isn't the cleverest DOUCHE in the DOUCHE Box

03mnm

Reaction score
Wait, he really put he? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OOFMGMOFGMFOGMFOMG. That's by far THE moment of these threads.

The big joke is on you, you are the one who fell for "him"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah this is getting closed too...by some fuck.

I'll say it here too. Ever close a thread in this section again and I'll remove from the staff so fast your head will spin.

BTW back open motherfuckers.

Great One

Wtf? He should get removed anyways, I did the same thing (he actually did much more) and got removed, did I not?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I banned him instead for the time being.

I'll talk about this with Chuck and TG.