Montana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

ROFL, did anyone notice this pattern? They start confrontational, then get royally buried, and then resort back to the same thing they started with, "loser" "grow up". Gold.

Great One

I never even realized how big of tools and legit mentally disabled losers were on this forum before these two guys. Where the fuck did Monkey go, so Montana doesn't abuse his powers and close the thread again. =(

03mnm

Reaction score
ROFL, did anyone notice this pattern? They start confrontational, then get royally buried, and then resort back to the same thing they started with, "loser" "grow up". Gold.

Maybe because you are a loser and really need to grow up.

Great One

Btw, why do a bunch of kids who roleplay wrestling, because they're probably too big of skinny, pathetic, and lifeless pussies to become wrestlers themselves, trying to call me a loser?

JMay187

Reaction score
BITCH YOU DIDN'T BURY NOBODY BUT BURY YOUR FUCKING SELF BECAUSE YOU GOT PLAYED BY A GIRL AND YOU WANT TO CRY ABOUT IT TO EVERYBODY.

HOW ABOUT YOU DO THE FORUM A FAVOR AND TAKE A BLADE TO YOUR WRIST AND USE IT.

Great One

BITCH YOU DIDN'T BURY NOBODY BUT BURY YOUR FUCKING SELF BECAUSE YOU GOT PLAYED BY A GIRL AND YOU WANT TO CRY ABOUT IT TO EVERYBODY.

HOW ABOUT YOU DO THE FORUM A FAVOR AND TAKE A BLADE TO YOUR WRIST AND USE IT.
ROFL, this kid is so angry he even put it in his sig. Hahahaha. Fuck, I missed doing this to people on this forum.

Great One

Your a bigger fucking smurf you just joined the E-fed.
Dude, why are you still posting? You just proved without a doubt how big of a fucking loser and pussy you are, and how much this is upsetting you. *looks at JMay's sig*

Gtfo kid, you got tooled.

EDIT: ROFLOFDSLGOGOS HE JUST REMOVED IT FROM HIS SIG. HAHAHAAH, for anyone who missed it (Dylan can vouch me) he had something like "GREAT ONE IS SUCH A FUCKING LOSER HE NEEDS TO GROW UP BADLY" etc. etc. in his sig. Oh man, this is classic.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
GROW UP.

She played you like a fool and your overreacting.

Why do you care? I don't understand why you're flamin' him, when it's none of your business to begin with.

You like chicks with dicks, or somethin'?