Montana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Since some fuck closed the thread...

This is a wrestling site, how does "worthless human being" have ANYTHING to do with being a member on a wrestling forum. I thought this conversation has been dead for a week, but some people (MS) want to make the whole site aware that he's doesnt like what Jasmine does on/off the site by making this public news. Why don't we have a big poster on the front of the site saying No Jasmines. Some of the blame HAS to go on your shoulders great one. You have to mature, and realize people you meet online aren't really all there made out to be. It could be anyone. This is common sense shit. Your always basically talking to a stranger. You let her do this to you bro. You should accept some responsibility in this.

Why should Jasmine even respond to all this BS, I dont even want to respond to this. From my understanding she's been ignoring you for a while, which was the right move, from what i have heard. Everyone involved seems to be acting real immature. I'm not saying Jasmine did nothing wrong, I'm just saying its take two to tango. I would have closed this thread a lONG time ago. I can't understand your logic. If shes so worthless, and dont believe a word this says, WHY do you care if post anything. She doesnt brother anyone.
You're missing a couple things here. Firstly, my reply to your post, was directed at this:
As MNM said its between Great 1 and Jasmine. You make it seem like everyone wants her banned and thats NOT the case.

Secondly, I have already said on MANY occassions that I take responsibility and it is partly my fault, so you don't really know what you're talking about... And I know all of this.

And why does being a worthless human being dictate why she should not be here? For the entire purpose I made a thread about it; so she doesn't try to fuck with other people and just gets what she truly deserves (which is to die). If she is allowed to stay on this board, then we may as well let pedophiles and murders post here too, since it's a 'wrestling forum.' I don't recall DarkSide (pedophile dude who signed up here 3-4 years ago) being allowed to stay on the forum, so why should she?

JMay187

Reaction score
You can say that your not, but the feul to the flame is all pointing at you.

Oh yeah everytime i see a post from you I laugh my ass off cause you got played.

Your life cracks me up.

So how about you stop making such a big deal about it.

Great One

What the FUCK are you talking about? Why the hell are you still even posting, man. Read the last fucking paragraph.

JMay187

Reaction score
Because she didn't break any laws with lieing to you about a fake pic.

She just caught a sucker in a lie and you ate it up like pie.

Now your going to try and bash Montana because he cloased a completely pointless thread for bashing a member that just lied she did not commit a crime. She lied and you ate it up. Your the one to blame.

Great One

Again, read the last paragraph, I'm not reiterating things because your mind can't grasp them.

Read above, and post #411 in the previous thread.

I understand you're her friend and trying to help her, but the best way you can do that is by ceasing to post now and getting her to post in the previous thread (once it gets reopened).

JMay187

Reaction score
Okay man but why does she have to post anything. She's been ignoring you and than MS got involved. She didn't commit a crime so you can't compare her to darkside.

Its all pointless and just needs to be dropped.

Great One

I explained how she's a threat to the forum, that's why. The forum essentially runs on however the admins want, and as previous indications show, the admins want an 'environment' or 'community' which isn't diseased (no pun intended) or threatening to the members. And as common sense and the previous thread proved, the members feel that she should not be here for the aforementioned reason.

Great One

I also haven't tried talking to her in many months, so.. idc, dunno why you keep bringin that up =/. May I ask how you're 'friends' with her though. In other words, when's the last time you talked to her and on what occasion? Honestly, if it's because she's an E-fed writer or w/e, fuck, I'll even fill the gap if she's gone. I was always more creative than her anyways. >_>

JMay187

Reaction score
Whatever.

You said in your very last post on the other thread that everybody should just drop it and move it,

but it seems your still trying to push it further.

So who's the moron now.

That's quite fine she isn't going anywhere.

03mnm

Reaction score
I explained how she's a threat to the forum, that's why. The forum essentially runs on however the admins want, and as previous indications show, the admins want an 'environment' or 'community' which isn't diseased (no pun intended) or threatening to the members. And as common sense and the previous thread proved, the members feel that she should not be here for the aforementioned reason.

Dude STFU Damn you just keep on embarrassing yourself, I mean you talk about how she is a threat, a threat to what exactly, this is a wrestling forum, things don’t have to be intensive as you are making them out to be, plus I don’t find her a threat in any way, she is just a girl who wanted attention (News flash most girls are like that) and she may not have gone about it the right way but is that really ban worthy?

Great One

Whatever.

You said in your very last post on the other thread that everybody should just drop it and move it,

but it seems your still trying to push it further.

So who's the moron now.

That's quite fine she isn't going anywhere.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL, WAIT! YOU MEAN WHERE MONTANA BLATANTLY EDITS MY POST (abuse of power btw), WHICH YOUR FEEBLE MIND CAN'T FIGURE OUT, MORON? ROFL. Please never post again after this, I fucking WARNED you that you would embarass yourself even worse than before, and hell, you managed it. Now go away, you're raped.

Dude STFU Damn you just keep on embarrassing yourself, I mean you talk about how she is a threat, a threat to what exactly, this is a wrestling forum, things don’t have to be intensive as you are making them out to be, plus I don’t find her a threat in any way, she is just a girl who wanted attention (News flash most girls are like that) and she may not have gone about it the right way but is that really ban worthy?
Arbitrary opinion please, who's getting embarased. Me or the guy who can't even type proper English? I guess you missed the whole issue of the admins and proof of members part of my post, but good try in trying to make it all out to be my view or perspective on that matter again (again). Dumb cunt. Btw, chill out man, RELAX!

03mnm

Reaction score
You are a fucking loser mate, you really need to get a life and stop stalking girls over the fucking internet you wierd little prick.

JMay187

Reaction score
FUCK YOU. Grow up already.

You continue to make yourself look like an ass. So for real grow up and get over it already you seem to be holding onto a grudge.

Grow up. You got played and need to get over it. Move on with life.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
lol @ The E-Fed'ers kissing Jasmans ass. Give it up, you pieces of shit.