Montana > than you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Im actually not sure why everyone loves you so much. I mean I really like you but thats mostly from are talks on AIM, the Efed and some of the posts I read from you. Maybe its because you dont get involved in the gay shit that goes on around here like hate threads and stuff, and your nice to everyone.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well I really first noticed a HUGE improvement of montana a couple months ago in the classic wrestling section and since then hes been doing so much for this forum...but putting that aside im just glad that hes out of some of them polls so that the human members now have a chance :p and btw you can add KOTR up there soon lol

Montana

Im actually not sure why everyone loves you so much. I mean I really like you but thats mostly from are talks on AIM, the Efed and some of the posts I read from you. Maybe its because you dont get involved in the gay shit that goes on around here like hate threads and stuff, and your nice to everyone.

I am pretty nice. I remember you voted for me as over rated, and i thiought about it for a minute, and your probably right. I try to stay active about "wrestling" on the "wrestling" site. Sometimes the wwe doesnt give us much to chit chat about.

Truth

Reaction score
I voted you for over-rated? Oh yeah I probably did but those votes I made for the awards were all jokes.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
First of all Montana = Ratings, and people like you because of your contributions in every section you post in. You supply the wwe and classic wrestling forums with tons of in site and to top it all off you hold the efed to gether which most of the members are apart of. I personally think that we should give you some sort of dominance title ie: King of IWF and keep you off polls and stuff like that. (Plus you eliminated me from KOTR)