Montana > than you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Lol, i Normally don't brag, but felt i needed to after winning almost every poll/award possible. Don't quite sure when i became "the man" on this site ...but just to rattle off a few awards, i crushed the competition on:

IWF Royal Rumble (Defeating 40 of the IWFs finest)

Member of the Month (May) ....no competiton, over 50% of all votes

IWF Hall of fame over 50% of all votes

Should i really be allowed in these polls anymore? This there like some "god" status i should get ? Am i fluke, and you hate my guts? Give your thoughts of da bad guy.

Rell

Reaction score
No doubt, you the man. I gunning for your spot so watch out...I'm telling you, just give me time, I will be a house hold name....

Montana

Hell Rell....quickly becoming one of my favorites here in the IWF. Thanks for the kind words, ill see you around.

Trav40

Reaction score
I think there is an Admin spot waiting for Montana when one spot opens, and I think he would be one hell of an Admin. I seriously think this, he is one of the greatest members here EVER.

phantomgerald

i hate braggarts, but yeah you are one of the most well-known guys around here(in a good way). but shut the fuck up or alot of people will start hating you.

hey, he's the best from the top, you're best from the bottom trav, so you should feel proud too

Defiant One

Reaction score
Hes our John Cena, he wins everything with ease. Just hope no one turns on him. Seriously though Montana deserved all of those awards, I just wonder who the hell everyone will vote for if Montana isnt an option. A little boastful lol but still deserving Congrats man.

Wrestling Station

Montana is easy going guy, with good knowledge in the wrestling world, and has his way in dealing with members and posts.

Yes, i vote that you are one of the best members here. Good work dude! :)

the dark knight

keep up the good work mate :)

u should be promoted soon to a Smod :)

Montana

I hate you Montana :(

*shakes his fist* How dare you?

I wasnt really serious about this thread, it may have came off as bragging, but i was just joking.

Supermod/Admin = more work, for the longest, i didnt even want to be a mod. And once some member become S mod/admin that stop posting, thats not cool.

C4

Made Man, I respect you alot dude!
You really deserve all of the Good Comments and the Awards because you are the man.
Rockk on Dude!
You are a Legend of IWF more of a Hall of Famer.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
If you are god then why aren't you an admin???

I could have eliminated you any time I wish but you were an ally in the rumble so I kept you in and eliminated monkeystyle in reality I should have done the opposite and dumped monkey next round.