Mont. man starts police chase as part of wishlist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
BUTTE, Mont. (AP) -- A 55-year-old Montana man who says he "always wanted" to be part of a police chase can check that off his bucket list.

The Montana Standard (http://bit.ly/xPc9Yc ) reports John C. Hughes followed a patrol car for seven blocks early Thursday before pulling his SUV around and taking off at speeds of up to 70 mph. Officers say the Butte man was driving faster than 100 mph on an interstate toward Rocker, Mont.

Officers in that city laid out a spiked strip to flatten the tires on the SUV.

A police report says Hughes told officers he "just always wanted" to see what it would be like to be in a police chase. Officers say Hughes had not been drinking.

Hughes faces a charge of reckless driving while eluding police.

One things for sure, this guy has some serious balls. I'd find it funny but there's always the chance some innocent person could have been hurt during this whole affair.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
When I first heard about this I was wondering what the hell this guy was thinking. He definitely is fearless and lives for the moment. It was a stupid thing to do, but hilarious that he had the stones to pull it off and not just talk about it.