Monkeystyle ranks IWF.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

¿Hey TJ… recuerdan cuando tenía sexo con tu caballo y tu mamá salió de la casa? Era como " ¡COGIDA SANTA!!!!!! Ka-Durrh"

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
guys....youve been at it all day..its really annoying...STFU PLEASE! and wheres this list? it was probably posted but i gotta look throgh 63634 pages of bullshit to find it

Soulpower

¿Hey TJ… recuerdan cuando tenía sexo con tu caballo y tu mamá salió de la casa? Era como " ¡COGIDA SANTA!!!!!! Ka-Durrh"

Hey TJ.... remember when I hd sex with your horse, and your mom came out of the house.. SHe was like, HOLY FUCK!!! Ka-Durrh"

-TJ-

Hey TJ.... remember when I hd sex with your horse, and your mom came out of the house.. SHe was like, HOLY FUCK!!! Ka-Durrh"

WTF <_<

O_O Travis plz Stop.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING blueberries ARGH! *breathes*

It ok *Hands V1 a Paper Bag*

guys....youve been at it all day..its really annoying...STFU PLEASE! and wheres this list? it was probably posted but i gotta look throgh 63634 pages of bullshit to find it

No it hasn't been posted yet. Monk is probaly gonna make a thread with the list......

the dark knight

why would you care? you're not active here these days anyway..

-TJ-

You people are annoying (Talking about the people who are trying to speak spanish)

Take a god dam spanish class at school if you guys hadn't drop out of school yet....

J/K but really stop.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
why would you care? you're not active here these days anyway..

Hey buzzkill im active as much as possible....Ive started school, just got done football and now am doing wrestling....I will be back to having no life ASAP man dont miss me too much:Confuzzled:

-TJ-

Shit you doing Wrestling too.... God Dammit......

What are you gonna do next? Track? That what I'm doing next XD

My First Wrestling Match this Season is this Friday..... At 6:00

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Why does every thread with the same handfull of posters in them always turn into shit!

Guessed i missed the deadline, oh well...