Monkeystyle ranks IWF.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

WTF. How do you know that so far in advance? lol. My TV guide online goes about 4 days ahead. :p

Sweet. Ill be looking forward to that. Always loved that movie. :p

J

Yea me 2...Its awesome...but yea...Mine goes about a week ahead...Its Charter...and i seen the commercial...So thats how i found out...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Prodigy you gotta put that on youtube then because Canadian channels are dumb these days and don't know good programs to pick up on. Sure we got Boondocks but I've seen most of the episodes so far on youtube.

J

Prodigy you gotta put that on youtube then because Canadian channels are dumb these days and don't know good programs to pick up on. Sure we got Boondocks but I've seen most of the episodes so far on youtube.

Conviently i have a program that lets me plug the tv into a box and that box connects to the comp...and its records whats on the tv...No idea what its called...But its fricken awesome...and if i have time...I'll try and get that up...

J

Lmao...I still have Vhs...To record wrestling and shit when i'm busy and the Dvr is taken...WHats wrong wit Vhs...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Still got some VHS tapes, theres some stuff on there I wanna convert to my computer but don't know how.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Because some of us arn't "Rich" as you...

So not having VHS isn't really an option. Anyhow, DVD's cost a bomb as well so it's pretty pointless.