monkeystyle man's up. (The end of an era)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Today is a pretty crazy day for me. Though tbh the last few days have been too.

I guess I've decided that it's about time that I actually start acting really responsible because y'know I have my lady and I am absolutely crazy in love with her and I pretty much just want to do anything to make her happy.

Now with that being said she'd never ask me to do this, but she has stated before that she hates my cigarettes because they stink and my pot smoking because it's too often.

And y'know what? It's time. I've had my fun and I guess I feel it's time to man up and walk that road of responsibility, because I have every intention of being with her for a very long time.

So with that being said I announce the end of an era.

I quit.

No smokes, no pot, nor drugs period. I think she at the very least deserves the best I can give her.

Gonna be hard so just a warning in advance. If at some point over the next few weeks I snap your head off, don't take it personally. I'm just going through withdrawls. :D

Also, weren't you the one who want to prove people can be successful in life, being happy and so on, even if the smoke weed and stuff?
By giving up you are admitting they actually are the negative side of your life.

Kaedon

Reaction score
SO Munkyman, what kind of clothes is your woman dressing you in? And does she approve of you working in a bar?

Reaction score
Congratulations Monkey! Sweet to hear you're kicking not one or two bad habits, but three for a gal. I wish you the best of luck with quitting all, and the best of luck with your gal. Possibly means you'll get a little more attention from your girl, too!

Oh, and please don't snap my neck over this - it's just withdrawal symptoms.

PS - By 'a little more attention' I meant more sex! Sex is good, right!

J

Good luck Monk. But I don't think you need luck you seem like the kind of person that one they have there mind set on something they achieve it. So yeah good choice man.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why did you smoke in the first place?

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Yeah, I know.

i smell divorce..

lol

Ha, same situation here MS. I mean minus the whole giving up thing. My father went through the same thing in the midst of my childhood. Although he didn't give up for my mom, he gave up for me, so he to gave the stuff up for someone he cared for. I hope you don't go back MS, and I sound like I know you, or something, but its just being nice really. I hope all is well between you, and you're girl.

Thread of the year imo.

Thank you. TBH though, if we broke up I can't guarantee I wouldn't go grab a cigarette.

wow you must really like her to give all that up. Well good luck to you.

Oh I guess I would be straight edge too....though I really hate that term for some reason....almost makes me want to start drinking just to avoid it. lol

She's really something else man. Funny thing is too. She told me she doesn't care if I do smoke weed every now and then, and I don't have to quit smoking, but I really want to.

MS you need to get back to being a manly man. Follow these steps

1. Go to a hardware store and fondle the power tools

2. Go to a car lot and test drive a vehicle bigger than an SUV (a tank is preferred but an H2 is also acceptable)

3. While you are on said test drive, blast any one of the first 4 Black Sabbath or first 4 or last one Metallica albums.

4. Find a theater in your area that is showing a John Wayne or a Clint Eastwood Marathon and sit through 9 of the 10 movies shown.

5. After all of this, you need a little bit more of a boost, so pick on someone much smaller and weaker than you. Preferably a female between the ages of 10 and 15.

1. lol, she's more handy than I am. She can fix the stuff I break tbh.

2. Can't drive, but she's teaching me

3. I do that already. Beauty part. She digs them too.

4. Clint is the man.

5. Is your sister available? :D

Also, weren't you the one who want to prove people can be successful in life, being happy and so on, even if the smoke weed and stuff?
By giving up you are admitting they actually are the negative side of your life.

Nah, not at all. I could continue with it, but for some fucking reason Ijust don't want to. Fucked up eh?

SO Munkyman, what kind of clothes is your woman dressing you in? And does she approve of you working in a bar?

lol, if you were here I'd cut you.

Congratulations Monkey! Sweet to hear you're kicking not one or two bad habits, but three for a gal. I wish you the best of luck with quitting all, and the best of luck with your gal. Possibly means you'll get a little more attention from your girl, too!

Oh, and please don't snap my neck over this - it's just withdrawal symptoms.

PS - By 'a little more attention' I meant more sex! Sex is good, right!

Thank you sir. I do get more attention too now as I don't reek of cigarette smoke.

Good luck Monk. But I don't think you need luck you seem like the kind of person that one they have there mind set on something they achieve it. So yeah good choice man.

So far its been no problem at all. Never thought it would be either. I just had to want to. Thank you though.

Why did you smoke in the first place?

First time I felt that smoke in my lungs I was like, 'I dig this"

Kaedon

Reaction score
MS isnt going to see Grand Torino, he's gonna go see "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" and he's gonna cry and LOVE IT!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
MS isnt going to see Grand Torino, he's gonna go see "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" and he's gonna cry and LOVE IT!!

ROFL because I actually did just see that and it was fantastic imo.

:shifty:
"who's your daddy!"

I don't know if I mentioned this elsewhere but I've already told her she pretty much wears the pants here :p

Beer

MS, did I ask you about your blood pressure. How is it after you asked for info?