Monkeystyle, I need to understand this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Terribly off again Mike, lol. Had nothing to do with a personal grudge to my knowledge.. I stuck up for MS and reiterated myself, and then buried all his E-Fed writers, that was why I think. And simply for just saying the truth. But straight from him, he said the reason was, and I quote--probably the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while:

04/22/2009 03:06 PM Soulpower
Now, why was Great One banned?

04/22/2009 03:06 PM Montana
he called me a vagina

I can't be the only one that finds this fucking hilarious.

Nah, I don't mean a longstanding personal grudge, as if he had it for years or anything. By personal grudge, I meant personal reasons, etc, as in he was pissed at you, and had something against you, for all the stuff with Y2Jasmine, and you sticking up for MS..
And no, you aren't the only one who found it hilarious. I giggled.

chessarmy

The ending sucked. How the fuck did he randomly get back home like that? I wish they showed how he got on the boat too. The stuff with his wife was predictable.

The beginning to the middle was cool though

chessarmy

49pervert-kid.JPG

I can't blame the kid...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I hated how the Village was advertised as some awesome horror film, and then I pay ten bucks to go see it and learn its some old world romance with a twinge of thriller and a twist ending with the director making a cameo of himself. Who does he think he is, Quinten Tarantino?

Reaction score
Ok, I'm just going to add to the naivity of this thread. Somethings I wanna clear up...

What's the full deal with Jasmine? I heard she toyed with G1 and what not, and made herself out to be someone she aint. Is she still a she? Or is it actually a dude?

Why the rest of the hating on Jas? Is it just because of what I just mentioned?

Why does everyone hate the entire e-fed staff? I consider myself part of the e-fed staff...ive barely been active, what have I done exactly?

What has everyone else in the e-fed staff done (apart from Monty and JMay) that gets all of us grouped together as 'tools'?

What's MS's position on all of this, does anyone know? Is he siding with Jas, or is he just against Monty?

Those are serious questions, and I'd like some serious answers. This has all sort of sprung up, and I didn't take much notice of everything til I just read this thread. Appreciation goes to those who reply in a logical, mature manner :)

PeepShow

How the fuck did he randomly get back home like that?

Someone on the ship saw him, got him, and got cleaned up and when he got back to port, he got a plane back home. I don't see how that's random.

chessarmy

Someone on the ship saw him, got him, and got cleaned up and when he got back to port, he got a plane back home. I don't see how that's random.

they didn't show that. They just cut to a scene where he was in a plane after giving us a "4 weeks later" message