Monkeystyle, I need to understand this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Terribly off again Mike, lol. Had nothing to do with a personal grudge to my knowledge.. I stuck up for MS and reiterated myself, and then buried all his E-Fed writers, that was why I think. And simply for just saying the truth. But straight from him, he said the reason was, and I quote--probably the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while:

04/22/2009 03:06 PM Soulpower
Now, why was Great One banned?

04/22/2009 03:06 PM Montana
he called me a vagina

I can't be the only one that finds this fucking hilarious.

Soulpower

MS is currently slitting his writs over the Canadiens

Lololololololololol. Loltreal.

chessarmy

if you dont know shit, why havent you read anything? what the fuck do you know anyway?

please enlighten us with what you know

I already did, how about you actually read the thread. Thats all I know so far...

look, all I care about is a guy who contributed greatly to the wrestling portion of this website is gone. Since I primarily post there, I would like to know why. Its that easy, this has nothing to do with you anyway. So stop answering me, and leave. Because I have nothing to say to you, I don't even know you that well (and I have no desire to) and as far as I'm concerned you're flaming me for absolutely no reason.

Stop acting like a prick

the dark knight

Not for nothing, TDK.. But if you're going to say that people should be infracted, you should avoid triple posting and making a post that only say *his, when you could just edit your post with the error.
they really shouldn't be, but just so they know why montana got de-modded/banned ya know? i know they shouldn't. jesus try to follow -_-

you're flaming me for absolutely no reason.
flaming? and if it is, im doing it cuz you're a dumbass.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Chessarmy.. Give it up, plz.

(Fuck you) in short.

chessarmy

flaming? and if it is, im doing it cuz you're a dumbass.

Is that all you understood? And how am I the dumbass? You're the one who barged into a thread that had nothing to do with you, calling me a tool and shit. Are you fucked in the head or something?

Just leave, seriously. I just want to know why Montana's gone, if you're not going to answer then fucking go away

To dylan: :laugh:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He went on a power trip, made a fool of himself for defending a fool, and hypocrisy.

Just about as dumb as everybody else thats apart of this bullshit.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ty for the compliments. :)

To stinger: you're a tit, tbh.

chessarmy

He went on a power trip, made a fool of himself for defending a fool, and hypocrisy.

Just about as dumb as everybody else thats apart of this bullshit.

Maybe he wants to get laid :laugh:

ah well, there goes another valuable poster. This is only hurting the forum tbh

chessarmy

^ ...

I don't understand it. Its like you come up with this stuff out of the blue.

I'm not going to even ask where that came from, I'm really not :laugh:

this is too funny. Lets see what else you have to say. I can see it now:

ur a horrible poster. ur also a poser, i bet ur not even an hbk mark. i dont know how to use capital letters

lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would make another thread for this situation, but there are already too many as it is.

I just wanted to say thank you to Monkeystyle for banning Montana for being Jazz Mans personal manwhore, salivating at the mouth in attempts to close threads and ban members in righteous fury in order to save poor little ol Jazz Man.

I would call for the banning of the entire efedding team but they haven't actually done anything wrong in terms of abuse of power. Just by being complete tools.

What did Jazz Man suck all the efedders e-cocks in a bukkake party in order to suddenly get their favor?

I agree with G1, Jazz Man is a disease on this forum and needs to be removed. She's already proven that she corrupted Montana and has corrupted the rest of the efedding staff and will most likely never stop until she gets even more S-Mods and VIP members on her side to carry on her pathetic crusade to silence all her critics.

Please someone ban Jazz Man and end this saga so that IWF can move on without her as a shit stain on our forum.

Hometown Kid

I feel like i'm a castaway...a lone honest man on an island full of liars, hypocrites and sychophants...
>=I