Monkeystyle, I need to understand this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

What the fuck is going on around here? I took some time to find out why everyone's arguing and from what I understand Jasmine did something to Great One and now Montana is banned...why? What did he do? I even read G1's threads and yes Montana did close them but did he have a motive? Did you guys even ask him why he closed them?

I'm sorry, I just don't want to lose another great poster. He really contributes a lot to the wrestling sections

the dark knight

from what you understand? LOL

another tool..:nonono:

please tell us what you know and your source.

chessarmy

^ I don't know very much about this, so don't fucking flip out on me if I get something wrong or messed up

Great One

He/she secretely runs the whole E-fed by him or her's self.

the dark knight

monk you ought to give these dickheads infractions, seriously.

how many are they now with the same fucking made up story? that kinda bullshit only comes from jasmine tbh.

chessarmy

^ he? Jasmine's a man now?

:confused:

TDK: Calm the fuck down, I JUST SAID I DIDN'T KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT THIS

the dark knight

if you dont know shit, why havent you read anything? what the fuck do you know anyway?

please enlighten us with what you know

Great One

monk you ought to give these dickheads infractions, seriously.

how many are they now with the same fucking made up story? that kinda bullshit only comes from jasmine tbh.
Nah.. would be contradictory. But I agree, they suck. Where's JGay at, I miss that kid.

niggles

Reaction score
Y2Jasmine is one of my many gimmick accounts, also including Rell, NooDLE, and TDK.

Soulpower

Not for nothing, TDK.. But if you're going to say that people should be infracted, you should avoid triple posting and making a post that only say *his, when you could just edit your post with the error.

MikeRaw

The Montana thing is seperate entirely. The Montana thing is like one of those lame spin offs of a hit TV show (G1 vs Jasmale). Montana banned G1 for a personal grudge against him, and closed some HIAT threads, so MS I guess got him back?
But, don't expect an answer. MS is currently slitting his writs over the Canadiens, and attempting to have sex with his unsuspecting girlfriend (his words, not mine)